The BBC Producing An American Pool Show

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Here is a screen shot of a post from the BCA's facebook account.
1e9638f7dbc90ba7546ab513b9afd6dd.jpg

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is extremely interesting in the production value the BBC can bring to a project.
it appears its just in the development stages and thats really not that concrete, but the possibilities are endless when big pockets are involved on a production.

thanks for the heads up.

that makes 4 productions I've heard of so far involving pool. There is something on the horizon for sure.

PoolBoy1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is extremely interesting in the production value the BBC can bring to a project.
it appears its just in the development stages and thats really not that concrete, but the possibilities are endless when big pockets are involved on a production.

thanks for the heads up.

that makes 4 productions I've heard of so far involving pool. There is something on the horizon for sure.

Streaming will bring pool back. The Association nor the Parlors themselves have not been promoting themselves. I don't think pool rooms will grow anywhere near past times but manufacturers will benefit from sales for the home. An entertainment center home needs table, dart board, shuffle board etc.

CallShotCowboy

AZB Rose Gold
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just curious if anyone actually followed up with this and sent their info to the BBC production team?

It looks like it more traction from the BCA facebook than it did from forum...