The Best Cash Game Player From the US

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
SVB needs weight to win in One Pocket for cash, its not his best game and it is the other guys best game.

He could play Dennis even from what Ive seen of his One Pocket game and Ive seen it a lot.

Agreed. He and Dennis would play even.

Teacherman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please

The version of Jayson Shaw that showed up and played Bergman woukd need the 7 from his normal game. Never seen Jay play as badly. Your man played great....though, but he beat a dead man.

Still if you make a deal where you will play the next match in the other players home room and you will get action easily. Dechaine was saying on a stream last week he wanted to play Bergman. It's not that hard to arrange 5 k a man per event...play each room 1 week apart. If it's split then one decider match can be played...for 10k a man. You'd sell alot of ppv with this setup too

Bergman agreed to each and every detail of Dechaine demands.....and at Dechaine's room.

Dechaine won't play.

Period.

Last edited:

Teacherman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL. So any pro that has their "own" table is unstoppable on that table? I know Justin has been playing on that table for a long time. Rumor was that it was brought in and he all but grew up on it.

I'm sure he can get played one pocket by Alex or Tony on that table no problem.

Never be afraid to embarrass yourself with nonsense.

The table is not even a yr old yet.

He's gambled 3 or 4 times on it.

LMMFAO.

Players refuse to play him on the table....that's their words. Fact is they just don't want to play him.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL. So any pro that has their "own" table is unstoppable on that table? I know Justin has been playing on that table for a long time. Rumor was that it was brought in and he all but grew up on it.

I'm sure he can get played one pocket by Alex or Tony on that table no problem.
You better bet he is going to play 10 to 25% better on his own table though.
At Pro level, that is huge. think: if you are going on your miles an hour and somebody passed you at 1:15 ,how are you going to hang?

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'd have to include Shannon Dalton if he's been playing. No one will beat him in Banks,
d.

So you are saying Brumback has no chance of beating SD in banks... Really??? I'm sure SD himself would disagree with that statement.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
since Alex has been mentioned (he resides in the US)

with his own cash.............no doubt hands down the best.....

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dennis' rep as king of gamblers is a joke, playing guys in the phillipines for pesos?lol

what's his record against top pros here....with his own cash?

quick story, a few years back an old acquaintance was trying to get a game with Dennis, now this dude does not play well and he was looking for a big handicap and dennis was agreeable but kept waiting and looking for his backer.....long story short backer never showed and dennis passed on the match

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
You better bet he is going to play 10 to 25% better on his own table though.
At Pro level, that is huge. think: if you are going on your miles an hour and somebody passed you at 1:15 ,how are you going to hang?

I've never noticed playing better on "my table" vs any other table.

I always play every table the same until it proves otherwise, and most tables don't have anything "funny" going on
Jason

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dennis' rep as king of gamblers is a joke, playing guys in the phillipines for pesos?lol

quick story, a few years back an old acquaintance was trying to get a game with Dennis, now this dude does not play well and he was looking for a big handicap and dennis was agreeable but kept waiting and looking for his backer.....long story short backer never showed and dennis passed on the match

Not sure why say it is a joke. The Phillipines is full of top players and he is the best of the best there. He may play better when in his home country as well due to being comfortable, etc. Everyone uses that as an excuse for Shane when he plays over sees and doesn't win world tournaments.

The only person I am aware of in US who will play him even rotation is Shane. Most top pros have backers so qualifying the statement with "his own cash" doesn't really mean much.

About your story, what does it say if he doesn't want to give a huge spot playing on his own money? Maybe his backer didn't want him to gamble on his own money? If I was backing someone often and then they just decided to play on their own I would not be too happy. That almost says the player only wants to be backed when playing tough games and wants to bet all of their own in tough action. You just don't know all of the circumstances.

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member

Yep, it is a joke that he sends all of his money, tournament and gambling wise back home to his family in the Philippines. MOST of the action players bet someone else's money these days. The Filipinos are usually feeding their family whether they are here or in the Philippines. Can't dismiss a mans heart that grinds to support his wife and kids.

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Never be afraid to embarrass yourself with nonsense.

The table is not even a yr old yet.

He's gambled 3 or 4 times on it.

LMMFAO.

Players refuse to play him on the table....that's their words. Fact is they just don't want to play him.

So then why bother calling it the Bergman table lol. Does he play a ball better on that table? Justin is a hell of a player for sure but I'm pretty sure Tony will play him even anywhere.

Unless its a gaffe table, its not going to make any more difference than someone else playing on "their" table.

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bergman agreed to each and every detail of Dechaine demands.....and at Dechaine's room.

Dechaine won't play.

Period.

Well then Mike is yellow. ...cause he said he wants to play him. These guys have to realize their window to make it work is short. ...I'd play everybody if I had their talent and backing....

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It's easy to try and outrun the nutz when it's not your money...see it all the time. Guys are fearless on another guys dime.

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
It's easy to try and outrun the nutz when it's not your money...see it all the time. Guys are fearless on another guys dime.

Lol. Some guys play better on their own money too. Dennis sends all of his money back home to the Philippines for his family.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the Russian guy. He challenges Shane playing 10b and beats shane. Beats Dennis at dcc. Then he plays Darren but falls short on the hill.

That's a deadly lineup he went against. Shows a lot of courage.

GL waiting for Dechaine to play against the above players for the cash.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you are saying Brumback has no chance of beating SD in banks... Really??? I'm sure SD himself would disagree with that statement.

There is some youngster from Paducah that beat all of them in the bank ring game at DCC a couple years ago.

I forgot his name though :rolleyes:

Ken

hotrod622

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sure its worth explaining, but Chuck Fields joked that your pic was of the famed imaginary "New York" and "Arizona" unknown monsters (or at least he quoted your post in referring to those two) and the comment about "getting murdered" was a response to Chuck's post that one of the imaginary guys was imaginarily murdered.

Definitely wasn't worth explaining, but I've already typed it...

Gideon

I remember this story from a year or two ago. Seems some unknown monsters were gonna come out west and take down the Jay Swanson Memorial. Glad to see they are OK now. LOL

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the Russian guy. He challenges Shane playing 10b and beats shane. Beats Dennis at dcc. Then he plays Darren but falls short on the hill.

That's a deadly lineup he went against. Shows a lot of courage.

GL waiting for Dechaine to play against the above players for the cash.
The Russian choked on the 9 one game and then blew the 10 for the win hill hill. Hardly best money player ever....