The Blonde Challenge #2

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Down at Q-Spot Billiards in Tulsa, we're having a great time watching Gene La Viness (of Crown Cues) and Josh Smallwood of Tulsa play a 9 Ball match to 7 ahead. Loser goes blonde for a minimum of 2 weeks!!

Score right now is 6-6. Getting one of them 7 games ahead of the other could take a while...

Come watch!

http://ustream.tv/channel/tulsa-qspot

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
NICE.....then there can be no stories as to who won or lost lol

where are they playing at?

JesPiddlin

Silver Member
This must have been a pretty good match up...

We have 73 games, so far....

And, Josh is ahead by one...

APA7

STRAIGHT POOL SUPERMAN
Silver Member
Dying hair blonde iz stupid. Make them shave their head N eyebrows :embarrassed2::p:sorry:

JesPiddlin

Silver Member
What a night!!! We got home a while ago and I think I'm about to head to bed.

For you all-nighters who need more of a fix, go to http://ontherailtv.com and tell Lenny that Renee' sent you over there. Lenny's got a one pocket event going on, right now.

Thanks for keeping up with us!

Later!

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, we know they probably played at least 140 games, because at last count (that I got) they had played 133 games, and Josh was ahead by ONE GAME (that is some seriouly close match play). The match was 7-ahead to win.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
Josh won....so Gene goes blonde t'day for at least 2 weeks!!!.....don't know the final count on the matches but it was close to 11 hours of play till they finished....

Jackson;)

JesPiddlin

Silver Member
:( I would have needed a nap and a sandwich.

I frequently offered them the opportunity to stop for a stretch, a walk, a meal... Nope. They didn't want any part of it. They ate on the go, during the match. When I rebooted the computer, that was their break and they didn't like me to take those breaks, because they wanted to stay in the mode they were both in. They were extremely dedicated to the match. They were having a lot of fun, but they were serious about the match.:)