The Great Southern Billiard Tour UPDATES!!

Thanks for keeping us informed. The brackets are running down fairly quickly it seems. I think 24 is the # for day 2. You guys should be wrapped up by 9 o'clock.

FWIW- my bet would be Nick to win. He has some pretty fierce competiton but I didn't see him do anything to make me think otherwise. He is just plain ol' gettin' out.
 
Thanks for the update....I'd be there but I'm sort of tied up (H.A.) till Thursday. Hoping for a Varner/Moore final. Tell Stevie that Greg said hello.

alcatraz.jpg
 
Last edited:
One loss:

Nevel over B. White 7-0
Stevie over Rabon 7-1

The Final 4 of The Carolina CupII:

One loss:
Stevie vs. Nevel

Hot seat:
Varner vs. Gabe
 
coop19772002 said:
One loss:

Nevel over B. White 7-0
Stevie over Rabon 7-1

The Final 4 of The Carolina CupII:

One loss:
Stevie vs. Nevel

Hot seat:
Varner vs. Gabe

Thank again for the great updates Shannon!
 
coop19772002 said:
One loss:

Nevel over B. White 7-0
Stevie over Rabon 7-1

The Final 4 of The Carolina CupII:

One loss:
Stevie vs. Nevel

Hot seat:
Varner vs. Gabe

Results:

Stevie over Nevel 7-4
Varner over Gabe 9-3

Semi- finals:
Stevie vs. Gabe

Nick Varner has the hot seat.
 
One loss:

Nevel over B. White 7-0
Stevie over Rabon 7-1

The Final 4 of The Carolina CupII:

One loss:
Stevie vs. Nevel

Hot seat:
Varner vs. Gabe
 
coop19772002 said:
One loss:

Nevel over B. White 7-0
Stevie over Rabon 7-1

The Final 4 of The Carolina CupII:

One loss:
Stevie vs. Nevel

Hot seat:
Varner vs. Gabe

Varner over Gabe 9-3

Nick has the hotseat.

Stevie over Gabe 7-0

The finals of The Carolina Cup II are b/w

Stevie Moore, a hometown favorite and Nick Varner, a world champion. Both are very classy players. It should be a great set. Stevie has to beat Nick 2 sets.

Later..........................
 
I was there yesterday but couldn't make it back today, so didn't get a chance to say hello. We met in Spartanbug, at the nine ball tournament.
Good luck to Stevie, it may be a tough hill to climb if Nick's playing well. I didn't see him chewing gum yesterday, I think it's the first time ever.
 
coop19772002 said:
Varner over Gabe 9-3

Nick has the hotseat.

Stevie over Gabe 7-0

The finals of The Carolina Cup II are b/w

Stevie Moore, a hometown favorite and Nick Varner, a world champion. Both are very classy players. It should be a great set. Stevie has to beat Nick 2 sets.

Later..........................
Sounds like Stevie is steamrollin'. When he hits that gear he is hard to handle. Nick knows how to slow a guy down but if Stevie gets any daylight he can blow through both sets. That being said, I picked Nick to win and I guess I gotta like it since it is 2 to 1.
 
The first set is over. Stevie won 9-3. He played very well not giving nick a chance to shoot often.

On to set #2...........Stay tuned.
 
?????????????/

Great coverage Shannon. Next year I'm going to try to make all of your tour. Hows your Schnauzer?
Pinocchio
 
You guys need to give Marge a big Thanks. She is the one that does the updates to keep us in the know. While Shannon stays busy with the matches and any issues, Marge is busy handling the brackets and the internet duties.

Just wanted to give Marge credit for the time she takes to give us the coverage on the events.
 
coop19772002 said:
The first set is over. Stevie won 9-3. He played very well not giving nick a chance to shoot often.

On to set #2...........Stay tuned.

Stevie Moore won The Carolina Cup II 7-2 in the second set. He played strong not letting Nick to the table much. We had a great tourney here in Greenville, SC. It's always good to do a tourney in your home town. Sporty's is a great place to have one- Jimmy Hodges is a great room owner. He has a very nice place and is able to accomodate everyone. The room is spacious and comfy. We have enjoyed ourselves this weekend. It is the end of another great stop on The Great Southern Billiard Tour. We want to thank our sponsors Cannon Promotions, Nick Varner Cues and Cases, & AZ Billiards. Our next stop is March 3 & 4 @ Randolph Billiards in Hickory, NC. Until then........:)
 
Ktown D said:
You guys need to give Marge a big Thanks. She is the one that does the updates to keep us in the know. While Shannon stays busy with the matches and any issues, Marge is busy handling the brackets and the internet duties.

Just wanted to give Marge credit for the time she takes to give us the coverage on the events.

Thanks Daniel! I appreciate all of your support also. Please tell Jina thanks for doing the updates yesterday and giving me a break. Stay in touch.:)
 
Daniel,
What Is Up With The 2 To 1? You Know What I Told You Yesterday When I Got The Blind Bid:)
Shane
 
greenville tourny

Hello dough boy; sorry i could not be there , but looks like you had a good one. will try to come to some later. keep up the good work. your friend STICK old and :confused: :confused: :confused:
 
Back
Top