The Greatest Billiard Tournament on the Planet!

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
...is the Mosconi Cup!

The atmosphere is phookin electric!!!

for the those of you that were there, you know, for those that were not...GET THERE! - next time.

Congrats Team USA! Outstanding!!!

P.S. Kudos to my friend Rodney "Rocket" Morris for coming out to show his support for Team USA!
 
usa! usa!

r4%20us%20official%20site%20ROCKYIV-00AA1-poster_hires.jpg


if i can change...and you can change....everybody can change!!!
 
Agreed on the Rocket!

A major statement on the importance of the event that he would be there to support his Team.
 
I forgot to count howmany times Dennis hatch cried during the entire tournament.when he hugged his mother and sister and started crying they also joined him in crying. Nick varner also became emotional and was on the verge of crying but forced himself to convert into a laugh.
There were several nail biting moments in the tournament.Everybody played real well.
 
Thanks for all your help and paraphenalia Corey!!!

It was an awesome event and I am so glad that I made it.

Can't wait for the next one here in the US. I will be there!

At one point on Dennis Hatch went over and shook hands with Rodney, class move on Dennis' part.

Awesome weekend!!

:grin:
 
Back
Top