bora3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,552
  • bora4.jpg
    bora4.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,629

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just because it's none of my business doesn't mean i can't ask. i heard a song about guys like you once. "captin save a" something i can't remember the rest

If you know it's none of your business and ask anyways well then....... I heard a saying about guys like you once. "no self control and not that bright".

BVal

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you know it's none of your business and ask anyways well then....... I heard a saying about guys like you once. "no self control and not that bright".

BVal

how do you figure i'm not that bright? i have plenty of self control i'll tell you that right now

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gotta agree with TXSouthpaw and bval. Not cool at all. You dont ask a lady a question like that on a public forum. If you know her then shoot her a pm and if you dont then its not your business.

He knows it's not his business and asks anyways. That is his definition of self control LOL.

BVal

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Guess I haven't opened this thread in quite awhile....I was looking forward to seeing Cris in Des Moines; now I know why she wasn't there. She is DEFINITELY a cutie (saw her at the DCC), and surely won't have any problems with landing men....unless they hear about how she treats small, furry, cute, animals (something me and Sleeve had going about her from the Reno barbox stream) :p ;)

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gotta agree with TXSouthpaw and bval. Not cool at all. You dont ask a lady a question like that on a public forum. If you know her then shoot her a pm and if you dont then its not your business.

i'd bet there isn't any member of this forum that hasn't been in a relationship that hasn't worked out. it's not that big a deal it's an everyday thing.

i wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone on here about a failed any relationship i've been in. it's not a big deal

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He knows it's not his business and asks anyways. That is his definition of self control LOL.

BVal

slow down there captan. remember just like it's none of my business to ask it's none of your business to speak for her

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'd bet there isn't any member of this forum that hasn't been in a relationship that hasn't worked out. it's not that big a deal it's an everyday thing.

i wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone on here about a failed any relationship i've been in. it's not a big deal

Just because you don't mind putting your personal business out in the street - don't assume that everyone else should do it or is ok with it.

BVal