The "JH" case

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
The lettering turn out WAY beyond anything I expected. There are so many small details that add up to 1 amazing case!

Any one looking for a high end case should really check with Roger, at Volturi Cases.

Congrats by the way

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Congrats by the way

Thank you very much.

I still can't believe it's mine. I've been thinking on a custom case for 6-8 months. Finally pulled the trigger with Roger because he has the whole package. Price, timeline, customization, and his person-ability to customer is GREAT!!! He makes you feel like he ACTUALLY cares. He goes to extreme lengths to make sure that you get the BEST case he can build for you.

Still in awe at this thing. I haven't closed this page at work yet today I think.

DHL cannot get here fast enough!

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Thank you very much.

I still can't believe it's mine. I've been thinking on a custom case for 6-8 months. Finally pulled the trigger with Roger because he has the whole package. Price, timeline, customization, and his person-ability to customer is GREAT!!! He makes you feel like he ACTUALLY cares. He goes to extreme lengths to make sure that you get the BEST case he can build for you.

Still in awe at this thing. I haven't closed this page at work yet today I think.

DHL cannot get here fast enough!

NOTHING beats customer service.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I love what you did with the initials Roger. That's a very nice and clever way to do it. The nice original pattern for the tooling flows very well also. I think it takes some bravery to split the flowers and let them flow around the sides. The effect is a very nice use of negative space.

VolturiCases

VolturiCases
Silver Member
It's looks simple n easy... But to get the top strap centered with the top handle was very Dificult ... I re-carved those pieces several times till it was right.... The top handle n top strap r flush n dead center........ Only that was 2 days of work

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
It's looks simple n easy... But to get the top strap centered with the top handle was very Dificult ... I re-carved those pieces several times till it was right.... The top handle n top strap r flush n dead center........ Only that was 2 days of work

Welcome to my world. Get with me on skype and I can teach you how to avoid having to carve things multiple times.

We try to follow the carpenter's rule of measure twice and cut once. Even at that we sometimes still measure wrong but mostly we get it right. I will tell you how since you have the same type of resources that I do.

VolturiCases

VolturiCases
Silver Member
Justin... Before 10 am on Monday ull receive it... Dhl has confirmed it to me... Or else I won't pay them;)

BLK

Registered
He just got it. It is a really nice looking case. Ive never really seen a case this nice. Great job Roger and congrats Justin!

VolturiCases

VolturiCases
Silver Member
Hehehe...... Glad to hear that... It's 6h18 am here n I'm working already on a few others ...enjoy Justin ... N if there is anything wrong... I'll just build u another... U know me well by now...

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I still can't believe how nice this case is. The pics truly can not do justice to the level of work that Roger at Volturi Cases has done. I am so impressed with the small intricate details that he has squeezed into this case.

I have to say from top to bottom Roger has provided better customer service, communication on details and progress, than any one I've ever dealt with. Heck, he is almost as excited to build your case, as you are to have it!!! I think its definitely worth noting that Roger is doing something he LOVES and it shows in the job and service he provides!

The one thing that I am REALLY impressed with is the interior! I have seen a lot of cases, and I think this is the best. His interior is the best interior I have used by far! Even with just one piece in the case inverted, it will not fall out!!! The diameter of my butts are a little smaller than most production cues and they still do not fall out!!! The protection provided by Volturi Cases is the best I've seen, bar none!

To be honest, I had a case on order with another case maker, and because of various reasons, I contacted Roger after seeing some of his work, simply to feel him out a little. After talking with him a little and the price we discussed, it was a no brainer! At first I was very skeptical, because I didn't think I could get a high caliber case at the price Roger had given me, but as you can see, I did!

Through out the process Roger touched base with me on several things to get my take. After talking with him a couple times it was clear he was in touch with what I wanted, so I said, "I want my JH symbol, wild flower tooling, and two tone finish, other than those, do what you will!" As you can see he more than knocked it out of the park!

All things considered, I can't think of any one negative thing to say about Roger, or my new case. It was a great experience the whole way around, and I will definitely be buy from him again, and recomend him to any one looking to get the case of their dreams!!!

Here are a couple of more pics!

Attachments

• case 1.jpg
    case 1.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 242
  • case 3.jpg
    case 3.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 245
  • case 5.jpg
    case 5.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 247
  • case 6.jpg
    case 6.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 239
  • case 2.jpg
    case 2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 238

VolturiCases

VolturiCases
Silver Member
Wow.. I'm really proud t hear that... Its defnitly one of my favorite cases....I say this cause it's not about making money... It was the whole situation... J wanted it simple n I didn't make it simple... I carved the body without him knowing...that was fun... N this is my favorite n simple case... Justin... Thanks for the business but I worked hard too n it was a great pleasure... Next case will be bombastic... Just give me ur thoughts....
Cheers

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I almost forgot! Roger snuck in some purple underneath my handles and the bottome of my case. Purple is my favorite color and these minor details really make the case POP. I love it!!!