"The Kick" After A Frost Win

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Scott Frost should do that kick after each win as his trademark.
That was the kick seen around the pool world. Pool needs a good PR person to help these players to make a name in the mainstream. Johnnyt
 
I totally agree. During the bonus ball matches I saw the most incredible shots and rarely in kind of reaction from the players. I get it. They are stressed about the difficulty of the game and the rules and are totally focused.

But for instance Thorsten ran 60 balls in bonus ball and not one hint of a reaction.
 
I totally agree. During the bonus ball matches I saw the most incredible shots and rarely in kind of reaction from the players. I get it. They are stressed about the difficulty of the game and the rules and are totally focused.

But for instance Thorsten ran 60 balls in bonus ball and not one hint of a reaction.

One issue is that a 24 second clock doesn't allow for a lot of time to celebrate a great shot.
 
Nothing on TV, or movies is literally "real," even reality TV has character building

Scott Frost should do that kick after each win as his trademark.
That was the kick seen around the pool world. Pool needs a good PR person to help these players to make a name in the mainstream. Johnnyt

Character and personality development is essential in movies, TV and also in professional sports. This isn't done by PR people, it's more along the line of Directors and Managers.

There is a need for Public Relations too, however it would be best after the players had more guidance and direction related to their own personalities. No one ever became successful or even entertaining "acting like themselves," and this goes from the most famous actors all the way down to the PGA Golfers. Tiger Woods has been groomed and conditioned to be in the public eye, and most other super stars have as well.

Nothing on TV, or movies is literally "real," even reality TV has character development staff.
 
Character and personality development is essential in movies, TV and also in professional sports. This isn't done by PR people, it's more along the line of Directors and Managers.

There is a need for Public Relations too, however it would be best after the players had more guidance and direction related to their own personalities. No one ever became successful or even entertaining "acting like themselves," and this goes from the most famous actors all the way down to the PGA Golfers. Tiger Woods has been groomed and conditioned to be in the public eye, and most other super stars have as well.

Nothing on TV, or movies is literally "real," even reality TV has character development staff.

What about Turtle Man? If he's acting he should get 4 or 5 Oscars a year.
 
One issue is that a 24 second clock doesn't allow for a lot of time to celebrate a great shot.

Like I said, I get it. I love everything about Hohman. But his epic, record setting run was at the very end of the match.

If I'm a bonus ball player on cam, loving my salary, I put on a show that will entertain. Hohman could have ran 60 then yelled, "Are you not entertained?!!!"

Maybe they were all hum-drum because they hadn't been paid.
 
Back
Top