The only way to play 10 Ball

vincentwu817

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think being able to combo the 10 in will attribute to more luck. A dry break with the 10 close to the pocket is VERY lucky for the person that is shooting next.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are the rules under which I prefer to play rotation games, and I think they're the most fair for everyone:

-Winner breaks, rack your own

-10 ball must be the last ball on the table. If pocketed early on a combo or on the break, 11 (or 10, if you have drop pockets), ball is spotted, and shooter continues play as they lie

-10 ball must be called, but for any other ball, slop is OK

Not too complicated, and every time I've played under these rules, the better player on that day almost always wins.

I think these rules would transfer well to a 9 footer, and I think it's the best way to remove some of the more luck-related aspects of the game, without changing it TOO drastically.

What do you guys think?

I could live with those rules, no doubt.:)

Scott Lee

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mike...Your PM file is full. Please delete some, so you can get a PM!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

These are the rules under which I prefer to play rotation games, and I think they're the most fair for everyone:

-Winner breaks, rack your own

-10 ball must be the last ball on the table. If pocketed early on a combo or on the break, 11 (or 10, if you have drop pockets), ball is spotted, and shooter continues play as they lie

-10 ball must be called, but for any other ball, slop is OK

Not too complicated, and every time I've played under these rules, the better player on that day almost always wins.

I think these rules would transfer well to a 9 footer, and I think it's the best way to remove some of the more luck-related aspects of the game, without changing it TOO drastically.

What do you guys think?