"The pearl" Earl strickland, seen him? click.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, anyone have seen Earl recently? I was curious about what cue does he use as of now. I know he quit using Cuetec. so i'd like to know what is the stick he plays with in tournaments now. and pics of the cue is appreciated too, Thanks.
 
Saw him at Breakers on Tuesday.. was playing with that ultralight custom that Mike made, with the tennis raquet looking grip. I think I heard him say it's actually just one leather wrap atop another, said it fills in the space between the back of his hand and the stick and 'keeps him from dogging shots'. There was also much talk about proper posture, but no mention of the insurgents.
 
I recently got a new catalog from Muellers and Earl's picture is still on the page advertising Cuetech cues. Probably shouldn't be there... but there it is.
 
JimS said:
I recently got a new catalog from Muellers and Earl's picture is still on the page advertising Cuetech cues. Probably shouldn't be there... but there it is.

Where is the pic? I can't see any :confused:
 
Thanks alot guys for the informations, Tho i still hoping for some pics of it! Will make my day.
 
i heard that kid at breakers beat earl heads up for 3k..........wow. Bj ended up on top by a set when he played earl at shooters a couple weeks ago. Lotssssss of action at shooters in greensboro, last night when i left mike fuller was supposed to be coming to play the kid, and chewbacca played a road player monday or tuesday i heard for about 11 hours on 2k sets.
 
Where is breakers?

Where is breakers? The original poster does not have
a location set. Thanks...
 
breakers is in greensboro too.........i dont know if earls living in greensboro again or not but he seems to be around here alot
 
Thanks

Thanks... Unfortunately it's 747.6 miles miles away from
me by car.

On a related note, that is the home town of the person who
bought my friend's old/rare Viking cue.

Sounds like it is a popular spot for pool.
 
ya but earl doesnt gamble... and if you see Mike there, pls ask him to check his forums&email, Thanks! :p
 
scottycoyote said:
i heard that kid at breakers beat earl heads up for 3k..........wow. Bj ended up on top by a set when he played earl at shooters a couple weeks ago. Lotssssss of action at shooters in greensboro, last night when i left mike fuller was supposed to be coming to play the kid, and chewbacca played a road player monday or tuesday i heard for about 11 hours on 2k sets.

They played 1-pocket and the kid is a master at the game and has all kinds of tricks...He has been known to put a cue ball in his mouth and draw it further than than you can with a cue...and will bet you some cash also. He says if you thinkit was a trick the way he does it then you don't have to pay..
I would give 100 bucks to see that. I believe the guys name is ....i ain't gonna rat him out on here...he seems to be legit...you guys will find out soon enough;) Your welcome j.....
 
Back
Top