The rarest of the rarest, a group of Jerry era South West brand new unchalked!!

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice, I believe these were owned by my friend Ted who passed away in Arizona. I actually test hit the 2nd cue pictured, the first one is my favorite of the bunch though. Glad these cues got to you. I posted pictures of them on here years back.

Yup these were from Ted's collection bought them from Tim, the upper Gaboon one was test drive I hit few balls and it has the ping sound I like, I will carry on his legacy;)

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Matty,

I have to concur with everyone...great lineup. It's not too often pictures of the inlaid SW's come out...those are my favorite bit of eye candy! Thanks for taking the time to show off...errr...I mean share! ;)

Jason

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Matty,

I have to concur with everyone...great lineup. It's not too often pictures of the inlaid SW's come out...those are my favorite bit of eye candy! Thanks for taking the time to show off...errr...I mean share! ;)

Jason

No I have no intention to share, yep I am just showing off :D

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Those are some beautiful SW cues, Matty. You need that rosewood Gargoyle cue with all the scrimmed ivory alongside those two fancy ones in the center. :)

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Gee it slipped my mind I should have give you a ring on those you recently acquired, I bet you that you will shift your love from "G" to "S" :)

Yep, I love them both. I am actually making a super cool ebony one my daily player. The cue weighs 20oz., but the balance is awesome.

Sold a couple of them, but have a couple of nice ones left if you want give me a buzz sometime.

JimmyK

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Yup these were from Ted's collection bought them from Tim, the upper Gaboon one was test drive I hit few balls and it has the ping sound I like, I will carry on his legacy;)

Good stuff, they are great cues and Ted was a very nice guy. RIP Ted.

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The classic never out of date!! damn I am too lazy that I got to bump this so I don't have to upload another group of SW for Happy New Year to all !! wish all Azers and yours a very happy, healthy, and a prosperous new year :thumbup:

Matt

calboy8686

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW!!! The Ebony and tulipwood fancy is amazing. Your a lucky guy to have that collection. Here is mine, it's a 1998 but plays real nice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 389

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW!!! The Ebony and tulipwood fancy is amazing. Your a lucky guy to have that collection. Here is mine, it's a 1998 but plays real nice.

I couldn't remember who says it but if you own Prewitt & SW then you are done with cues!!

NO I am just kidding there is still a lot out there :grin:

Nice pair you are a lucky person to receive a pair of Prewitt as your new year's gift!!