The Spark That Lit The Fire For CTE

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's ok to believe what you want to believe it's not ok to demand others to believe what you believe

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
It's ok to believe what you want to believe it's not ok to demand others to believe what you believe
DEMAND? Lmao! Let me see if I have this straight. We believe what we believe because we've taken it to the table and know for A FACT it works and we use it all the time.

Yet you and others who don't have a CLUE come in and DEMAND that we shouldn't be stating what we do and need to stop because it's erroneous and can't possibly perform as stated.

I could give a rats ass what you believe OR use. I'd rather you stay just the way you are as a hack player wishing, hoping, and groping for something that you think is the "right" way to go and keep experimenting. You'll be doing it forever which really pleases me.

There's a fairly decent list of pro players using and and teaching it as well as top amateurs in the country. I posted the list. The top amateur who has won more US AM Championships than anyone, 4, uses and endorses it. Are you good enough to even qualify to play in the US Amateur? I didn't think so. You need to include this after the first "n" in your screen name. 't.

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DEMAND? Lmao! Let me see if I have this straight. We believe what we believe because we've taken it to the table and know for A FACT it works and we use it all the time.

Yet you and others who don't have a CLUE come in and DEMAND that we shouldn't be stating what we do and need to stop because it's erroneous and can't possibly perform as stated.

I could give a rats ass what you believe OR use. I'd rather you stay just the way you are as a hack player wishing, hoping, and groping for something that you think is the "right" way to go and keep experimenting. You'll be doing it forever which really pleases me.

There's a fairly decent list of pro players using and and teaching it as well as top amateurs in the country. I posted the list. The top amateur who has won more US AM Championships than anyone, 4, uses and endorses it. Are you good enough to even qualify to play in the US Amateur? I didn't think so. You need to include this after the first "n" in your screen name. 't.
All talk no action.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Who is demanding that you believe something? The proof is on the table. As Dave said that is where the confidence in the system comes from. It's not like some old guy said hey I have a magic system just believe me..... he said I have a system that sounds weird but just try it. And we did.