THe ULTIMATE Traveling Cue Cases

number13cfan

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The New HR PRO Hard Shell 3 x 4 cue cases for sale!

I have available the NEW HR PRO Hard Shell cue cases that holds 3 butts and 4 shafts. These hard shell cases provide the ultimate protection for your valuable cues. These cases open like a suitcase so that all butts and shafts are easily accessible.

The HR PRO cases are made from synthetic leather or heavy textile combined with a thermo-plastic resin resulting in one of the most DURABLE cue cases to hit the market. Sprayed inside for hot and cold weather conditions. Our cases are light enough for everyday use yet durable enough to withstand airline travel. Furthermore providing a sense of relief knowing that your valued cues are TOTALLY protected by an HR PRO CUE CASE in the plane’s cargo area while you travel.

These cases are all HANDMADE, they are NOT plastic or plastic injected assembled. The cases are enclosed by an industrial grade zipper that, will NOT fail!

Players can put up to 5 cues and shafts on top of the others with a nice sleeve to protect from contact. The cue holders inside are made of heavy duty rubber with a radius so the shafts or cues CAN'T COME LOOSE while being handled by the airline personnel.

HR 3x5 Cases Brown.jpg

attachment[1].jpg

attachment 2.jpg

HR 3x5 Burgandy case.jpg

HR 3x5 blue case.jpg

The cases come in 4 colors, (brown, Green, Blue and Burgundy.) Also available, for the TOTAL traveling protection is the outer travel bag that fits HR PRO cue cases perfectly, the travel bag also has padding built into it for the ULTIMATE PROTECTION for you valuable cues. Also the Travel bag is weather resistant.

CASE SIZE: Approximately, 9" wide by 32" long by 3" deep.

WEIGHT: 4lbs.

ACCESSORY POCKETS: There are 3 pockets, for accessories, jump butt cue or extension, chalk, and any other items that you carry.
These cases hold 3 Butts and 4 shafts plus a jump butt or extension in the pocket, and then some.

The RETAIL price for the HR PRO cases is $399.00.

The SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL PRICE is $275.00 plus $22.95 S&H in CONTUS.

If you want the padded ALL weather TRAVEL BAG Add an additional $50.00

For more info or to order, PM me!

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Do you make any other versions with smaller width supporting separators so you could have room for more cues and use the space more efficiently?

I would also like to see more supports that hold the cue as well..

Can you make one with more supports rather than the pouches in the lid section so I cold load more cues/shafts?

Are these requests possible?

number13cfan

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Do you make any other versions with smaller width supporting separators so you could have room for more cues and use the space more efficiently?

I would also like to see more supports that hold the cue as well..

Can you make one with more supports rather than the pouches in the lid section so I cold load more cues/shafts?

Are these requests possible?

I'm sorry, the Only configuration we have at this time is the ones shown.

Number13cfan

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Shouldn't there be a fixed padding or foam of some type, maybe even thick cloth, to separate and buffer the top and bottom halves of the case when closed? Regardless of the strength and durability of the protective covering, I think the design needs this, especially with those internal pockets being on top of the bottom cues. Does it have any separating pad between the two halves now or can it be added?

Matt

number13cfan

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Shouldn't there be a fixed padding or foam of some type, maybe even thick cloth, to separate and buffer the top and bottom halves of the case when closed? Regardless of the strength and durability of the protective covering, I think the design needs this, especially with those internal pockets being on top of the bottom cues. Does it have any separating pad between the two halves now or can it be added?

Matt

The rubber inserts, (circled) that hold the butts and shafts sit up higher and are rigid and firm! Most the players I've known in my life always a towel in the case, this could easily lay open across the cues.

HR 3x5 Cases - Blue AZ.jpg

Number13cfan

number13cfan

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The New HR PRO Hard Shell 3 x 4 cue cases for sale!

I have available the NEW HR PRO Hard Shell cue cases that holds 3 butts and 4 shafts. These hard shell cases provide the ultimate protection for your valuable cues. These cases open like a suitcase so that all butts and shafts are easily accessible.

The HR PRO cases are made from synthetic leather or heavy textile combined with a thermo-plastic resin resulting in one of the most DURABLE cue cases to hit the market. Sprayed inside for hot and cold weather conditions. Our cases are light enough for everyday use yet durable enough to withstand airline travel. Furthermore providing a sense of relief knowing that your valued cues are TOTALLY protected by an HR PRO CUE CASE in the plane’s cargo area while you travel.

These cases are all HANDMADE, they are NOT plastic or plastic injected assembled. The cases are enclosed by an industrial grade zipper that, will NOT fail!

Players can put up to 5 cues and shafts on top of the others with a nice sleeve to protect from contact. The cue holders inside are made of heavy duty rubber with a radius so the shafts or cues CAN'T COME LOOSE while being handled by the airline personnel.

HR 3x5 Cases Brown.jpg

attachment[1].jpg

HR 3x5 Green case interior.jpg

HR 3x5 Burgandy case.jpg

HR 3x5 blue case.jpg

The cases come in 4 colors, (brown, Green, Blue and Burgundy.) Also available, for the TOTAL traveling protection is the outer travel bag that fits HR PRO cue cases perfectly, the travel bag also has padding built into it for the ULTIMATE PROTECTION for you valuable cues. Also the Travel bag is weather resistant.

CASE SIZE: Approximately, 9" wide by 32" long by 3" deep.

WEIGHT: 4lbs.

ACCESSORY POCKETS: There are 3 pockets, for accessories, jump butt cue or extension, chalk, and any other items that you carry.
These cases hold 3 Butts and 4 shafts plus a jump butt or extension in the pocket, and then some.

The RETAIL price for the HR PRO cases is $399.00.

The SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL PRICE is $275.00 plus $22.95 S&H in CONTUS.

If you want the padded ALL weather TRAVEL BAG Add an additional $50.00

For more info or to order, PM me!

Last edited:

number13cfan

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
HUGE Weekend SALE!

These cases will be on SALE until Monday, 08/04/14!

The SALE price will be: $250.00 plus S&H plus FREE PAY PAL FEES!

DONT'S MISOUT on this GREAT DEAL!

PM me for more info or to order!

Number13cfan

Last edited:

number13cfan

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Number13cfan

number13cfan

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Number13cfan

number13cfan

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Number13cfan

number13cfan

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Number13cfan