The VERY BEST way to play!!!

I would quit pool if I was forced to compete against Stephen Hawking like that.

JC
 
Good Lord, JB. You'd have to make a case about the size of a '74 Volkswagen for that fellows cue, wouldn't you? :)
 
John:

The great thing about this, is that you don't have to worry about fundamentals at all (the machine strokes the cue perfectly every time), and you can pour all your focus into aiming. ;)

-Sean

And it looks to me like he pivots into place when lining up. Another CTE player?;);)

KP
 
I've known two wheelchair players. Neither needed a crazy frame like that to play. That can't be practical.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It says it's a "proof of concept device", not even in the prototype phase. I'll bet it will be pretty sweet if they ever get the $$ to develop it ! Another good idea I didn't have. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top