The World Class AZBilliards forum is running so much better everyday!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Meaning it is going along real smooth on a daily bases now more than ever. I see a lot of real nice pool related post and threads. It warms my heart to see the AZB family of World class pool players getting a long so good! This is truly wonderful. I love it.

Even when I am working and take my lunch break I have to go to AZB and see what is going on. So many Good pool players, people and friends on here. Like One Big Happy Family!!! This is just my opinion. Thank you AZB family members, Mods, Friends, and fans. For making this a Wonderful Pool site!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Meaning it is going alone real smooth on a daily bases now more than ever. I see a lot of real nice pool related post and threads. It warms my heart to see the AZB family of World class pool players getting a long so good! This is truly wonderful. I love it.

Even when I am working and take my lunch break I have to go to AZB and see what is going on. So many Good pool players, people and friends on here. Like One Big Happy Family!!! This my opinion. Thank you AZB family members, Mods, Friends, and fans. For making this a Wonderful Pool site!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

I think the Mosconi Cup was something of a turning point on the main forum. It got us all thnking, once again, about the game itself and the thrill that the very best competition gives us all. Hope to see you and many other AZBers at the Derby.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the Mosconi Cup was something of a turning point on the main forum. It got us all thnking, once again, about the game itself and the thrill that the very best competition gives us all. Hope to see you and many other AZBers at the Derby.

Why, I thank you very kindly. I might try to get off work to go to the Derby.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Still getting like 20 timeout errors a day. Frustrating.

Socially, we're seeing a bit less squabbling... but also a lot more bans. Which I guess is the reason for less squabbling.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Disagree.......

The site has tremendous potential and is better than nothing but there are still lots of issues. The revised Forum rules enacted a year ago for the Wanted For Sale/Buy Section are not being adhered to and the Moderators are far from being vigorous in enforcing the rules. And the website continues to be a up and down situation with slow response times etc.

The Forum is better than nothing and I browse it all the time but it's not all that it's cracked up to be. The Wanted/For Sale Section has degraded into a Craig's List environment with its threads and also the Tweet like posts that run on and on and have nothing to do with anything being offerred for sale or looking to buy. OMG.....social media has invaded the Forum and nothing is being done by the Moderators or Forum owner/operator.

So I don't give the Forum or the Moderators any "thumbs up" but I'm not also giving them a "thumbs down" either. Admittedly the Forum is better than nothing but it also isn't all that's some portray it to be either.

"Oh Blah Dee Oh Blah Daa!"

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still getting like 20 timeout errors a day. Frustrating.

Socially, we're seeing a bit less squabbling... but also a lot more bans. Which I guess is the reason for less squabbling.

Creedo,
That could be the reason it is getting a long better! Thanks for your input.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Slasher

KE = 0.5 • m • v2
Silver Member
yes your right it sorta reminds me of this .

Care-Bears--care-bears-497169_933_700.jpg