Thinking of taking up 14.1

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
All of this talk of the World 14.1 Championship has sparked my interest. What are the chances I'll get invited to the tourney next year?
 
Last year Grady said that he would do a World 14-1 Championship this year. If you start practicing already this evening, maybe he will invite you.
 
Do you have a personal vandetta against Grady? If you are making light of his recent flurry of posts, why throw another one on the pile? You seem like a popular guy around here, so I'm surprised you have such a hard-on for busting Grady's balls.
 
Do you have a personal vandetta against Grady? If you are making light of his recent flurry of posts, why throw another one on the pile? You seem like a popular guy around here, so I'm surprised you have such a hard-on for busting Grady's balls.

Yeah, I'm going to agree here. While I have posted differences of opinion to Grady and JB, I'm not out actively searching for confrontation. I like you, Vette, but this post is purely a dig at Grady. That ain't cool. Continue to argue the case on its merits.
 
What exactly is 14.1? And how many balls do I need going to 500? It sounds awful fun. Do people bet money on this game. Is it like rollerball or Keno?

I think it was originally called 14.0 but when they did the upgrade it became 14.1 . Supposedly they are coming out with 14.2 in a couple of months, but I'm sure it will have a lot of bugs in it.
 
Back
Top