This gorgeous is coming to me...

sluan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No No not the furry gorgeous, the glossy gorgeous ... heehee :wink:

The photo is a teaser! And guess who was the teased one? Me!

My friend... couldn't you take several close-up photos to show me whole detail of this beauty? Instead you took this fuzzy photo, packaged my baby, and you shipped it... totally left me hanging here :frown:

Now all I can do is waiting... ouch!!!

View attachment 342561

hahaha :D ... just kidding above... absolutely excited here! Can't wait to hold my new weapon in my hands. I know I am gonna love it! :thumbup:

Last edited:

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Nice cue....

Dam that's a pretty stick lights out....Congrats, Enjoy....:thumbup:

Chris:smile:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I absolutely love this full splice beauty! If you ever want to let this cue go do drop me a line :)

sluan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes it is a full splice Prewitt

And it was my first thread in cues gallery forum... thanks everyone for your compliments and kind words! :)

I've owned and played with Prewitt cues, and have been happy with what I have. But ever since Ed started building full splice cues, I knew that's what I wanted next. I also wanted it to be a wrapless, hoppe style (classic!) cue, and 60 inch in length (I am 6'4" tall :embarrassed2:)... then I decided I didn't want ivory, so this cue would be free of transportation hassles. (and what do you know... just before this cue was nearly finished, the new ivory ban issue arose... now I am glad I made that decision.)

So... 60" full splice, wrapless, hoppe style, and non ivory... that's all I gave to Ed, the rest details I told him... "Surprise me!" :p
Wow! Surely he has done it! It came out to be a very pleasant surprise and I am a happy man!!! heehee :D

Thank you very much my friend!

- 60" full splice (30/30 split) non-ivory Hoppe cue - Joint and Hoppe ring are non-ivory
- Specially selected, beautifully figured Cocobolo into BEM forearm full splice butt
- Mother of pearl inlays with black ebony boarders
- 2 selected maple shafts with 5/8" non-ivory ferrules (Moori M & Ultraskin VS tips)
- 19.9 oz (this weight is not for everyone...what can I say, I am a big dude)
- perfectly balanced at 19.25"

I will try to take photos of this beauty when I receive it, along with my other Prewitt cues. However I never took cue photos, so likely it will take me some time to do it, and prepare yourself to see crappy photos... heehee :sorry::sorry:

Last edited: