This is going to be my next restoration project

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no plans to alter the new Brunswick table. I like it just the way it sits. Has a nice old timey turn of the century look going on already.

The next project is the outside bathroom walls. Sometime this year is all I know. I'm waiting for the inspiration and motivation to strike.

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Squeezed in another small project. A wall rack just for my break stick.

Attachments

• Break Rack.jpg
    Break Rack.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of our tournament players was complaining I didn't have a shelf or space for his booze, so I found this cool looking bar and will be going to pick it up on Saturday.

Also I finished the artwork for the two additional pub tables I added this week. And here's a group shot of last Saturdays 8 ball tournament. We had 18 players in it.

Finally starting to enjoy this space. I had no idea it would turn into this.

Attachments

• Man Cave Bar.jpg
    Man Cave Bar.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 488
  • Pub Table3.jpg
    Pub Table3.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 478
  • Pub Table4.jpg
    Pub Table4.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 483
  • 2018-03-17 21.40.47.jpg
    2018-03-17 21.40.47.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Picked up the new bar on Tuesday and it's perfect for the space!

Attachments

• Man Cave Bar-01.jpg
    Man Cave Bar-01.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 487
  • Man Cave Bar-02.jpg
    Man Cave Bar-02.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 477

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So yesterday I hung three pendant lights with the Edison style light bulbs over the pub tables. These are in dimly lit areas so it just looks better and helps light up the artwork on the tops too.

I have begun to start on the bathroom exterior wall which is going to be a lot more involved than what you see in the photo. And it wont happen really fast but I will get it done by summers end if I don't get to busy at work...

Attachments

• Pendant-01.jpg
    Pendant-01.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 396
  • Pendant-02.jpg
    Pendant-02.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 413
  • Pendant-03.jpg
    Pendant-03.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 402
  • Pendant-04.jpg
    Pendant-04.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 399
  • Bathroom-02.jpg
    Bathroom-02.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Keep workin' it, Bob. The whole place is amazing. I can't wait to see ( even though it'll be a while ) how the Gandy comes out once you're done with *it*.

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Small additions. Wireless speaker and old telephone

Attachments

• Desk Light.jpg
    Desk Light.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know if they still do this, but Billiards Digest used to do a "best home rooms" in their issues, you should submit this.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Okay so this is what I'm leaning towards with a deep wine colored cloth or a dark green?

My overall theme is going to be steampunk so looking for a retro industrial feel when I'm done.

You need a Steampunk pen to make deposits. They are not hard to make...just need a lathe to turn the body. The hardware is a kit....or make your own...you're quite talented.

Attachments

• IMG_3458.jpg
    IMG_3458.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice pens! The deeper I fall into this hole, the more ideas I come up with. Endless possibilities actually. A lathe is about the only tool I don't own, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a couple of small pieces for the lounge area I'm also working on. I'm planning on turning the grandfather clock into a steam powered art piece when completed just for decoration only. The couch is a nice touch and fits nicely in front of the TV where I watch pool tournaments on YouTube.

I still need to finish trim work and one day start on the steampunk refrigerator and entertainment center. Just keeps on growing.

Attachments

• Grandfather Clock.jpg
    Grandfather Clock.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 227
  • Couch.jpg
    Couch.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 234

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
It would be a pleasure to lose all my cash in this room.
....coolest place on earth if you’re a pool player.
:clapping:

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So it seems I may need an intervention. Some guys collect cue sticks. I seem to have an affinity for pool tables. I've been half ass thinking about getting a snooker table since my business partner grew up in England and thats the only game he learned to play. He wanted a table but did not have any room for one.

Well I have the room and some of my new shooting pals had talked about playing snooker. So digging around on the interweb, I found a 5x10 Brunswick for $500.00. It's apart and I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. I had been looking for the real deal a 6' x 12' but just couldn't find anything close or reasonable. Got a quote of $600 to put the table together and recover in Simonis 860.

Not enough room in the man cave section for a 4th table but I have ample room in the open bay area just outside the room. And I'm already considering closing that 1,000 s.f. section in to add on to the cave. I did buy a set of Aramith snookers balls, 2-1/8" for the table. This should add more fun to the man cave!

I've been watching a lot of youtube snooker videos of Ronnie O'Sullivan and man can he play the game. Small pockets and a long way from end rail to end rail....

Edited to say I'm putting on the dark Green. That red is horrible, especially with red balls.

Attachments

• 5x10 Snooker Table.jpg
    5x10 Snooker Table.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
So it seems I may need an intervention. Some guys collect cue sticks. I seem to have an affinity for pool tables. I've been half ass thinking about getting a snooker table since my business partner grew up in England and thats the only game he learned to play. He wanted a table but did not have any room for one.

Well I have the room and some of my new shooting pals had talked about playing snooker. So digging around on the interweb, I found a 5x10 Brunswick for $500.00. It's apart and I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. I had been looking for the real deal a 6' x 12' but just couldn't find anything close or reasonable. Got a quote of $600 to put the table together and recover in Simonis 860.

Not enough room in the man cave section for a 4th table but I have ample room in the open bay area just outside the room. And I'm already considering closing that 1,000 s.f. section in to add on to the cave. I did buy a set of Aramith snookers balls, 2-1/8" for the table. This should add more fun to the man cave!

I've been watching a lot of youtube snooker videos of Ronnie O'Sullivan and man can he play the game. Small pockets and a long way from end rail to end rail....

Edited to say I'm putting on the dark Green. That red is horrible, especially with red balls.

you are, indeed, a maniac! :grin-square: :thumbup: :smile:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yes.... but the red looks fabulous with the red curtains!:D