This is to the Guy who is selling the ITS George 3x6 CUE Case&CUE, Want me to up $$$

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
This is to the Guy who is selling the ITS George 3x6 CUE Case&CUE, Want me to up $$$

I am in the hospital and am trying to make a couple of dollars, buying and selling some pool cue items. Not lowballing you, just trying to make a couple of dollars to Pay for my medication bill that I have to cover each month, the medication bill is, $2,400. If you do a search on my name, 'acedonkeyace' you will see I have had to sell a lot of my collection and you will see the Medical situation I am in, being in the hospital and trying to get rid of this Bone Infection, where they have already had to remove my total right hip.
So hope you can understand my situation, I would love to get your cue case, but i have to be realistic on what I can pay and still make a couple of dollars.
Hope you understand,

Take Care and Best of Health to you and Your Family,
and if it is your friend that is selling the cue case, maybe you can explain my situation and see if he is willing to do this, to help me out a little bit.

Take care

MIKE :thumbup:

Last edited:

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
I pm'd you and never heard anything. Do you have photos of the case you are selling? I don't understand this thread and am assumig it's directed at another member here but I would like to see the case you are selling. Thanks

stdevil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Someone is going to offer me, $200.00 and I would accept it, It is going to cost me, $20.00 to ship, insure and track the cue case, and If I pay $140.00 for you case, I would expect to hold onto it for a little while, and If someone pays through PayPal thats another 4%, so in the long run, I might make, $40 to $50.00 on a $150.00 investment, that seems reasonable to me. I am in the hospital and am trying to make a couple of dollars, buying and selling some pool cue items. Not lowballing you, just trying to make a couple of dollars to Pay for my medication bill that I have to cover each month, the medication bill is, $2,400. If you do a search on my name, 'acedonkeyace' you will see I have had to sell a lot of my collection and you will see the Medical situation I am in, being in the hospital and trying to get rid of this Bone Infection, where they have already had to remove my total right hip.
So hope you can understand my situation, I would love to get your cue case, but i have to be realistic on what I can pay and still make a couple of dollars.
Hope you understand,

Take Care and Best of Health to you and Your Family,
and if it is your friend that is selling the cue case, maybe you can explain my situation and see if he is willing to do this, to help me out a little bit.

Take care

MIKE :thumbup:

Hi Mike,
I bought a Jp's from Jim Baxter, that he told me that money will send to you directly.
I have to say that Jim is a nice guy, and Take care yourself.
I would like to say the case you mentioned above, post pic if you have.
Steven

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
pOSTIN OF PICTURES OF---ITS GEORGE 3X6 CUE CASE

HERE ARE A COUPLE OF PICTURES:

GEORGE3X6.jpg

GEORGE3X6#1.jpg

LET ME KNOW

mike

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Somebody offer me over $200.00 and i'm ready to sell!!!

FIRST TO PUT A GOOD OFFER WILL OWN THIS CASE, I NEED TO START PUTTING FUNDS TOGETHER FOR THIS MONTHS MEDICATION BILL.

HELP ME OUT AND I'LL GIVE YOU A GOOD DEAL.

THANKS

MIKE 'ACEDONKEYACE' KENNEDY:thumbup:

stdevil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
FIRST TO PUT A GOOD OFFER WILL OWN THIS CASE, I NEED TO START PUTTING FUNDS TOGETHER FOR THIS MONTHS MEDICATION BILL.

HELP ME OUT AND I'LL GIVE YOU A GOOD DEAL.

THANKS

MIKE 'ACEDONKEYACE' KENNEDY:thumbup:

Nice case, good luck for your sell!