This is why Im scared of Chicago

That vid was shot last summer. I've known that shot for years, but you really want to make it hard...try it with a concave rubber tip with the girth of Ron Jeremy's wang. Bit more unpredictable.
 
cleary said:
This was a recent thread I started:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=50464

I learned the shot from a guy named Bob Begey.He and Danny Basavich had come into town in the late 90's.That guy tried getting me with a few great shots.But I knew that proposition shots were unbeatable,so I just conned him into showing me how they were done:D
True story
 
In the past 2.5 years I've done 3 tours of duty on crutches. Hanging out at a pool hall most of the time it was only natural to start shooting with a crutch.
Ask yourself this. Some ratty lookin, drunk out of his mind stranger comes wearing a cast and starts talkin shit about your game, then offers to shoot you with a crutch (or sets up one of those shots on my myspace) What kinda odds would you give?
Although I don't ever hustle I've won enough booze off my friends to kill a small mule. With a crutch.
 
BadBalls said:
In the past 2.5 years I've done 3 tours of duty on crutches. Hanging out at a pool hall most of the time it was only natural to start shooting with a crutch.
Ask yourself this. Some ratty lookin, drunk out of his mind stranger comes wearing a cast and starts talkin shit about your game, then offers to shoot you with a crutch (or sets up one of those shots on my myspace) What kinda odds would you give?
Although I don't ever hustle I've won enough booze off my friends to kill a small mule. With a crutch.
If a guy wants to play with a crutch, or a broom, or just one hand, or any other gaff that HE chooses, I don't want any. If he only has one hand, or plays with the cue in his mouth, and still wants to gamble, I don't want any.

See Brando's advice about cider in your ear in "Guy and Dolls". His daddy was right.
 
Back
Top