Thoughts and prayers for Guy Coraccio..............aka Guycrunch here on AZ.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
well brian, here's a funny story. i had 68 roadster with sidepipes and cragars. i bought it cheap as it had some damage. i fixed it up, painted it, and sold it in 1975 for $3800 and i thought i robbed the guy! that was my down payment on my house. here is my 1998 convertible:

P8040323_zps6umaqcja.jpg

and the 68:

68%20vette%204_zps38uxxrfu.jpg

guy

very nice!!!

If you can imagine it I ended up winning a case on People's Court a few years ago over a guy who sold a dinged up 68 conv out from under me after I left him an in-person deposit. When I went back the very next day with the rest of the cash to pick up the car the guy said "There were all of these other guys calling and they were actually having a bidding war on my front lawn and my wife told me to sell it to one of them for the more money." lol

keep getting the priorities lined back up, Guy. :cool:

have you been able to hit any balls, or not yet?

best,
brian kc

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice!!!

what year is yours?

here's my 68.

was at Barrett-Jackson this July at Mohegan Sun hoping to find a '59 or '60. The biggest sale there was a silver 68 with sidepipes and a few other *rare* factory options like tilt, telescopic wheel, and leather, and of course, an L-88 engine. Car went for $628k :eek: :thumbup: :eek:

really glad to hear you're making such good progress! :cool:

best,
brian kc

nice nice vette bud,but i am also partial to the 58-62 models. My favorite sports cars-muscle cars of all time at any price.

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad to hear your health is continuing to improve. A lot of members on the forum have missed hearing from you.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Guy so nice to here you are up and moving. Now it is time to shake the dust of those 2 vettes.👍🏻