Thursday's Streaming Matches

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who was ther jerk in the front row with the yellow shirt? Just kept staring at that girls boobs-Cheesh-get a life dude!!

MFB

Just a User
Silver Member
You haven't heard or seen the KOH matches on OLN? Consider yourself lucky.

Poolislife said:
Haha, I havn't heard Sigel yet, so maybe I should just deal with Allison. My only problem is after watching her play 8-ball, I still think she has alot of learning to do herself, so a commentator with more knowledge of the game would be ideal.

The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nostroke said:
Who was ther jerk in the front row with the yellow shirt? Just kept staring at that girls boobs-Cheesh-get a life dude!!

I noticed him as well, dirty old codger.

seussman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I finally got through to the IPT by calling the hotel in Reno where they where playing.

BallBuster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Need Help for IPT Online Video Streaming

I downloaded Flash 9 and I still can't see the damn thing. Can anybody please help.. thank you.

The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The commentating in this Souquet vs Peach match is awful, these guys are idiots.
They just said that this aint the womens tour with the bucket pockets, this was probably the 20th remark by these guys dissing the women players in general.

Then they go on to say these pockets are tight, this aint the UK Tour.
UK Tour?
If they refer to UK 8 ball those pockets are much tighter and less forgiving than these tables.

Please just shut up.

CaptiveBred

C21H30O2
Silver Member
We should be able to watch them anytime we like after they upload them. Hundreds makes me think they will be available for a long time...

IPT said:
Free On-Demand Video Matches - Members have unlimited access to matches, any time, day or night. New matches will be added regularly and members will have unlimited access to hundreds of previously recorded cue sport matches.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Friday's Streaming

Thanks everyone for your patience during Thursday's matches. We experience intermittent bandwidth issues from time to time here which is why you see some jumpiness / pixelation. All matches on the TV table will be posted on-demand (which, by the way, is what they were referring to w/ 'tv-quality' - not the live portion) which will be more feasible for those with slower connections.

The live streaming service was not going to go live until November; however, the IPT really wanted everyone to see this now--- so everyone put this together for you with literally 4 working days notice. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time to have multiple bit-rate streams - only one. Therefore, it's hard to make everyone happy. If the bit-rate is too slow, everyone can watch smooth video - but it's pixelated. If it's too fast... only a smaller audience can see it well. So, we're trying to play around and find a happy medium.

At the next event, there will be multiple streams (slow/fast) and larger windows. Stay tuned for the on-demand which will be posted soon. It'll be worth the wait! For everyone submitting suggestions in the tech support chat - many will be implemented for the next event.

Enjoy today's matches-

TheStreamingGuy

RunArak

Dead Account
Silver Member
StreamingGuy,

Thanks for the update. It was nice to watch what we could. I feel that the small investment of $29 was WELL worth it. And it is only going to get better.. Sweetness!

O

onepocketchump

How about some kind of tech supprt chat availability for those that can't get in? You only have chat available AFTER the streaming window pops up.

I understand that you all only had four days to get it done but we were given far less than what was promised. I personally spent several hours twiddling with my machine to try and tweak it so that I was sure my end was good. You could have provided some support links with nothing more than a few minute's worth of work on the menu page.

I do webdesign and I know you could've and you know you could've. you can do it today. At give us that have paid for the service a chance to contact SOMEBODY and ask about technical issues if we can't get in.

John

Poolislife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Kid said:
The commentating in this Souquet vs Peach match is awful, these guys are idiots.
They just said that this aint the womens tour with the bucket pockets, this was probably the 20th remark by these guys dissing the women players in general.

Then they go on to say these pockets are tight, this aint the UK Tour.
UK Tour?
If they refer to UK 8 ball those pockets are much tighter and less forgiving than these tables.

Please just shut up.

I didn't think it was so bad, was done by Gabe Owen, and Aaron Czetli (SP?) they were actually showing a little personality and having fun with it. Was a little rough around the edges and maybe said a few things they shouldn't but some people are just to sensitive, maybe need to buy some tissues.

The WPBA do play on bucket table, alot of tours do. Not sure why it is wrong to mention that, lets the viewers know that its ALOT harder conditions out here, that was good commentary in my opinion. I think you may just have a love affair with Womens pool, go hug your autographed Allison Fisher poster, it will be alright. :D

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poolislife said:
I didn't think it was so bad, was done by Gabe Owen, and Aaron Czetli (SP?) they were actually showing a little personality and having fun with it. Was a little rough around the edges and maybe said a few things they shouldn't but some people are just to sensitive, maybe need to buy some tissues.

The WPBA do play on bucket table, alot of tours do. Not sure why it is wrong to mention that, lets the viewers know that its ALOT harder conditions out here, that was good commentary in my opinion. I think you may just have a love affair with Womens pool, go hug your autographed Allison Fisher poster, it will be alright. :D

I dont know about the commentary but these tables here in Reno are not playing tight at all.

spw62

BE COOL PLAY POOL
Silver Member
Members Area

This Members Area is great the Picture is very good for streaming video I Hope it will get better down the road with larger screensize but for now its just great to see the matches.
I sent the signal from my Notebook PC to my 60' Plazma WoW it made the video on about a 2foot screen that looks great!!

PS: If your having problems Loging on with the Access To Members Club Link At the top right of the website dont panic there working on it
(It Keeps telling me wrong password)
just click on the Membership Link just under IPT official Rules Link and Use the logon there it will work great.

:) If anyone wants to put me down for there Referal when they sign up for there Membership I will Give them a 20% Discount Pool Coupon For Country Club USA.

Thanks

justharv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poolislife said:

I agree, without these guys at the mic I would not have known that Souquet was the "German Potato Salad Eating Champion". Great stuff:D

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
justharv said:
I agree, without these guys at the mic I would not have known that Souquet was the "German Potato Salad Eating Champion". Great stuff:D

I particularly liked the "United Peanuts Tour" reference!!!

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
Just watched the final racks of Mika-Neils and that match seemed kind of scrappy.

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
lewdo26 said:
Just watched the final racks of Mika-Neils and that match seemed kind of scrappy.
1. Close all programs that are connected to the internet and that you don't need.
2. Right click on the video screen and go to setting, click on the folder and change 10 km to 10 mb.
3. Send me three easy payments of $29.95 :D ;)