Tiger Layered TIPS..Who got the CHEAPEST PRICE?

Black-Balled said:
10% savings on $6 tip= $0.60

I tend to watch my money, its a family thing that has been ground in to me from childhood, and the Tip is not a $6.00 List Tip. If you look HERE you will see the suggest price.
 
I play

pretty consistently, and a Hercules H2 tip lasts me between 2 1/2 to 3 years.
I shape to begin with, and I do not grind on the tip like some do.

Egads, the price difference = 1 game on 9 ball challenge table.

The last time I needed a tip, I bought a couple from an AZ'r member, and also, Kevin Varney (yes, that Kevin) sent me one free.
 
CocoboloCowboy said:
I tend to watch my money, its a family thing that has been ground in to me from childhood, and the Tip is not a $6.00 List Tip. If you look HERE you will see the suggest price.

Lets say store A's list price is 15.00. They sell them for 5.75. Store B's List price is 16.00. They sell them for 5.80 Do you really think list makes any difference? Or do you buy from store B because you save more off list price? But wait, what about shipping? So many decisions, what will you do? The world awaits your next crises.

Rod
 
Snapshot9 said:
pretty consistently, and a Hercules H2 tip lasts me between 2 1/2 to 3 years.
I shape to begin with, and I do not grind on the tip like some do.

Egads, the price difference = 1 game on 9 ball challenge table.

The last time I needed a tip, I bought a couple from an AZ'r member, and also, Kevin Varney (yes, that Kevin) sent me one free.

KV has done many nice things for his fellow forum members. :thumbup:

Like as you stated "Kevin Varney (yes, that Kevin) sent me one free."
 
Hey.......FYI --- If you buy a roll of Two Ply toilet paper and then split the roll you get double to rolls...:rolleyes:
 
BRKNRUN said:
Hey.......FYI --- If you buy a roll of Two Ply toilet paper and then split the roll you get double to rolls...:rolleyes:


Ain't that the truth!!!!! LOL!!!

Don't be giving him ideas......
 
BRKNRUN said:
Hey.......FYI --- If you buy a roll of Two Ply toilet paper and then split the roll you get double to rolls...:rolleyes:

offtopic.gif
 
CocoboloCowboy said:
Now you got to buy over (6) + Pay Shipping :o so the NET Price is slightly higher, but here is the link. ;) You also got to call the 1-800-NUMBER.:grin:

Hope ever one got the word ATLAS has great prices, on MOST TIPS, and here is the 1-800 NUMBER

1-800-283-7845

If you have money to burn like some on the fourm, dson't call Atlas.

If you are looking for Low Prices, Great Service, and the TIP you want. Call em.

I alway find it easier to take the TIP with me to the Repair guy, rather than find out he is OUT of Stock the TIP I want.
nailbiting.gif
 
Rick S. said:
I know he'd be you're friend for life if he gave you one....

Think you missed the point RickS, KV has done many nice things for Forum Members, he like other now is having rough times.
thumbsup.gif


BTW did I will ask again:

"did you RickS negotiate for a best price, grind the dealer down, and did't walk in and pay full sticker for you last set of wheels you drive" Or did you walk in and pay sticker.......... or Sticker +????????????

Now let me make an observation about you RickS! you seem to avoid tough questions, as you seldom reply to MY Questions.
lollol.gif
 
CocoboloCowboy said:
Think you missed the point RickS, KV has done many nice things for Forum Members, he like other now is having rough times.
thumbsup.gif


BTW did I will ask again:

"did you RickS negotiate for a best price, grind the dealer down, and did't walk in and pay full sticker for you last set of wheels you drive" Or did you walk in and pay sticker.......... or Sticker +????????????

Now let me make an observation about you RickS! you seem to avoid tough questions, as you seldom reply to MY Questions.
lollol.gif

I don't have a problem answering any question...

I actually did almost pay full price for my last car purchase. I needed a van for my business, and wanted a Honda. Since the are the top rated van. They are also hard to find...The Dealers won't give them away. IF you want one, you pay for it.

I got them to throw in a few goodies...the optional sport wheels, window tint, and a couple of other smaller items.

I won't stop in the middle of the road to pick up a can, or bottle, or penny for that matter.

You only live once....the money won't do you a damn bit of good after you're gone.
 
Rick S. said:
I don't have a problem answering any question...

I actually did almost pay full price for my last car purchase. I needed a van for my business, and wanted a Honda. Since the are the top rated van. They are also hard to find...The Dealers won't give them away. IF you want one, you pay for it.

I got them to throw in a few goodies...the optional sport wheels, window tint, and a couple of other smaller items.

I won't stop in the middle of the road to pick up a can, or bottle, or penny for that matter.

You only live once....the money won't do you a damn bit of good after you're gone.

Yep they don't deal much on Honda's but Honda's do hold their resale when you say bye bye to em.

I don't collect cans, or bottles, but will pick up any coins I find in my path.
 
Everest tip

The King said:
I like the Sniper it is a good tip and I keep a few of them around ... BUT I prefer the Everest it is a much better tip and my prefered tip. Both are made by Tiger...

I've tried the Sniper and it's not to my liking. I have only been using an Everest tip for about three or four weeks but I am really liking it. I think I will be moving entirely to Everest. Does anyone know what the hardness rating is for the Everest 10 layer tip?

Tips are like pool cues. There's one made especially for you. :D
Thanks,
JoeyA
 
Black-Balled said:
The car analogy does not work.

It is the difference between saving 1s vs. saving 1000s.


Well I have always been a shopper, and that was the way I was raises, and we were poor. My parents, and grand parents all told me stories of their lifes during the depression. Must have sunk in real well.

Granted some things you just can not shop for, and in those cases you got to pay the asking price, or not have it.

That is the way Saturn use to sell cars. Not any more, Saturn has join the DISCOUNT/REBATE CLUB.

Guess I live by a Penny Saved is a Penny Earned. Plus Pennies add up to Nickels, Dimes, and eventually DOLLARS.:smile:
 
JoeyA said:
I've tried the Sniper and it's not to my liking. I have only been using an Everest tip for about three or four weeks but I am really liking it. I think I will be moving entirely to Everest. Does anyone know what the hardness rating is for the Everest 10 layer tip?

Tips are like pool cues. There's one made especially for you. :D
Thanks,
JoeyA

Nevermind. Went to their website. www.tigerproducts.com

Selected from the finest quality pig skins in the world, Everest Laminated Cue Tip is the most sophisticated, durable and advanced cue tip created. Each layer is carefully selected and split. From these splits only the ten most even and durable layers are chosen. By vacuum laminating with our own VACULAM? process, Everest cue tip becomes the best laminated cue tip ever. Each Everest Laminated Cue Tip is individually tested for consistency, hardness and quality. This cue tip shapes like a hard tip, hits like a medium and has a control like a soft tip. Play with one and experience, THE ULTIMATE HIGH IN PLAY!
Hardness: Medium
Durometer (Type A): 96
Diameter: 14mm only
Tips per box: 12 each

Tips are sold individually!
All prices shown are for individual tips!
Installation: Glue from the embossed initial side!
 
BRKNRUN said:
Hey.......FYI --- If you buy a roll of Two Ply toilet paper and then split the roll you get double to rolls...:rolleyes:
And if you use one side, and save it so that you can use the other side the next time, you'll double the winfall.

IMO,

Fred <~~~ just lost $5.75 worth of brain power on this thread
 
JoeyA said:
Nevermind. Went to their website. www.tigerproducts.com

Selected from the finest quality pig skins in the world, Everest Laminated Cue Tip is the most sophisticated, durable and advanced cue tip created. Each layer is carefully selected and split. From these splits only the ten most even and durable layers are chosen. By vacuum laminating with our own VACULAM? process, Everest cue tip becomes the best laminated cue tip ever. Each Everest Laminated Cue Tip is individually tested for consistency, hardness and quality. This cue tip shapes like a hard tip, hits like a medium and has a control like a soft tip. Play with one and experience, THE ULTIMATE HIGH IN PLAY!
Hardness: Medium
Durometer (Type A): 96
Diameter: 14mm only
Tips per box: 12 each

Tips are sold individually!
All prices shown are for individual tips!
Installation: Glue from the embossed initial side!

So are you saying the Everests are packed in individual bubbles, like Pill some time come?
 
Back
Top