Tiger Layered TIPS..Who got the CHEAPEST PRICE?

CocoboloCowboy said:
$5.75/ is the Best Price I can find, and one know of another CHEAPER SOURCE.

Thanks.


Why would you want the cheapest when you could buy the best.

Put a Sniper Tip on and forgetaboutit. They play the best.

That's my honest opinion. + + Tiger Products sponsor tons of pool events.

Mj
 
CocoboloCowboy said:
$5.75/ is the Best Price I can find, and one know of another CHEAPER SOURCE.

Thanks.
What are you gonna do, save another quarter?

If so, put it in the tip jar at Taco Hell when you go there.
 
CocoboloCowboy said:
$5.75/ is the Best Price I can find, and one know of another CHEAPER SOURCE.

Thanks.

A better question is;

"Who here has time to price match an item that sells for under six dollars?"

Where I work in Philly they are currently promoting a wrap, soda and chips for $8.50 plus tax.
 
Gregg said:
A better question is;

"Who here has time to price match an item that sells for under six dollars?"

Where I work in Philly they are currently promoting a wrap, soda and chips for $8.50 plus tax.


Do you think I could talk them down, and get no tax?:D :D :D
 
Black-Balled said:
So spread the wealth...where did you find that price?



Now you got to buy over (6) + Pay Shipping :o so the NET Price is slightly higher, but here is the link. ;) You also got to call the 1-800-NUMBER.:grin:
 
I like the Sniper it is a good tip and I keep a few of them around ... BUT I prefer the Everest it is a much better tip and my prefered tip. Both are made by Tiger...
 
Think Tiger Tips are some of the best I have ever used. I know there are those that say Morri is #1, for me I like the Tigers better. Tried the Sniper, but went back to the basic Tiger layered.
 
Tiger products all have minimum pricing policies, so they should be the same at all the online stores. If you find one priced under the rest, it likely won't be that way for long since Tony's pretty aggressive when it comes to making sure stores aren't dumping his product at bargain basement prices. You could also always go to Ebay. You'll probably get a better price with only a moderate chance of being ripped off.
 
Equations

($5.75 each * 6) plus shipping plus having 5 lay around for months or years before a friend may or may not want one for a buck or two profit

vs.

Just getting one from a cuemaker for $10.

DUH!!!!!
 
poolsnark said:
Tiger products all have minimum pricing policies, so they should be the same at all the online stores. If you find one priced under the rest, it likely won't be that way for long since Tony's pretty aggressive when it comes to making sure stores aren't dumping his product at bargain basement prices. You could also always go to Ebay. You'll probably get a better price with only a moderate chance of being ripped off.

Well I have got the Atlas Catalog for years, they sell most of the popular tips at very low prices if you will purchase 6 or more. Six Tips is not many if you play every alot.
 
CocoboloCowboy said:
$5.75/ is the Best Price I can find, and one know of another CHEAPER SOURCE.

Thanks.


You GOT to be kidding me..... starting another thread to save a possible 2 cents. But...at 6 tips, that's a whopping 12 CENTS. Just think all you'll be able to do with that....

You'll probably sell them to your 'friends' at the inflated price, and make a FREE tip out of the deal.

Hope you make enough you can afford the glue to put one one.....eventually you will if you keep hustlin' those tips. Maybe even ordering a whole BOX of them one day. (only if they are on sale!)

You're too much....
 
Think about this RickS I will still stop dead in my track to pick up a penny, or change on the ground. Plus I would be willing to guess when you go shopping for a new set of wheels you negotiate for a best price, and don't walk in and pay full sticker.
 
CocoboloCowboy said:
Think about this RickS I will still stop dead in my track to pick up a penny, or change on the ground. Plus I would be willing to guess when you go shopping for a new set of wheels you negotiate for a best price, and don't walk in and pay full sticker.

But...what is end result of saving 10% off a car vs. 10% off a tip?

10% savings on $35k car= $3,500
10% savings on $6 tip= $0.60

And you bother us with this?!

I can't wait to read your next thread.:barf: :thud: :ignore: :ignore: :speechless:
 
Back
Top