Tim Scruggs Players

Chalk&Awe

Gotta have that cue!
Silver Member
Definitely a very nice little collection of Scruggs you have there, I'm jealous.:thumbup2:
Thanks for sharing, Jake​

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday week!

You notice the old big pin Cue has the same veneers?
Happy birthday good friend,
Nick Serdula

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
picture.php

picture.php

Here is another one for you guys to Enjoy!

KD

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Love that rosewood.

Nice player. The colors in the veneers are wild the way they are turned out makes them almost change in differant places.

Nick :)

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
It sits in my closet been considering selling it to a good home where it would be appreciated.

Kd

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
My player has withstood the test of time as well as any temptations I may have had over other cues.

There are a couple of other cues I've had that played slightly better but none that feel more like an extension of me than this one.

My TS merry hoppe. :smile:

Best,
Brian kc

Attachments

• TS-my-player-full.jpg
    TS-my-player-full.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 482
  • TS-my-player-forearm.jpg
    TS-my-player-forearm.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 477
  • TS-my-player-joint-ferrules.jpg
    TS-my-player-joint-ferrules.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 479
  • TS-my-player-butt.jpg
    TS-my-player-butt.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 480

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you still have the TS shafts

I might buy them!
Brian,
You have a bunch of players(Cues with no inlay work). You should do a picture of the lot of them! Sneakies,merry widows,four solid point and veneer Cues.
Good luck,

Last edited:

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
I gotta say, of all of them, I really like the one with the blue-grey veneers (at least they look blue-grey on my screen!) the BEST...

Jason

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Better look

This one? Delicious!

Attachments

• Scruggsearly4pt-4ven-blue-nat-blue-blk.jpg
    Scruggsearly4pt-4ven-blue-nat-blue-blk.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 393

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Just sold this top one and 'hotrodded' it at sbe with a ringtail wrap for the new owner. :smile:

and a couple more. . .

viva TS ! ! !

best,
brian kc

Attachments

• TS-ringtail-full-cue.jpg
    TS-ringtail-full-cue.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 379
  • TS-true-sneaky-purple-full.jpg
    TS-true-sneaky-purple-full.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 369
  • TS-red-veneer-hoppe.jpg
    TS-red-veneer-hoppe.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 381
  • TS-true-sneaky-full.jpg
    TS-true-sneaky-full.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 368
  • TS-wood-points-full-cue.jpg
    TS-wood-points-full-cue.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Holy 2001

That Ivory joint veneer Cue was probably built in 2001. To quote Eric sell me it. Or may haps a nice wrapless?
Later Brian,

finalist

Registered
My Tim Scruggs now 3 years Old :)

My tim Scruggs Cue,Tim and mike build the Cue 2009...the best Cue how was in my hand!
Sorry Guys for my Bad English ,iam a German Poolplayer

I look forward to VNEA 8-ball in May 2012 in read Vegas my crew and I participate and in Germany for it qualified myself!!! to 10 meet to Poolbillard party!!! My Tim Scruggs Cue participates! I see you in read Vegas

Look my Picture:

I have a cue from a German Cuemaker www.Cemcue.de he is very Good to,this is my player

The Cemcue ist Build the selb Diameter ,the cemcue is my scruggscue after gave of built, and the Cem built a super playercue for me!!! Cem for me is objective a completely large Cuebauer!!! Notices you this names!!! I play since 30 years Poolbillard and had some good cues!!! Really unfortunate Scruggs is not any longer built custom Cue! I had to my construction period very much contact with mike Chochran! The Mike was always very friendly and had much patience with my bath English! Die Welt lost a large Cuebauer by Mike! Peace in peace Mike, I will always keep my Scruggscue and Mike very much on my Cue worked there, built it in this Cue for me will live on!!!! A Cuefan from Germany
The Scruggs ist in the "in the living room in a glass showcase";)

Best Regards from Germany Martin

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great cue

My tim Scruggs Cue,Tim and mike build the Cue 2009...the best Cue how was in my hand!
Sorry Guys for my Bad English ,iam a German Poolplayer

I look forward to VNEA 8-ball in May 2012 in read Vegas my crew and I participate and in Germany for it qualified myself!!! to 10 meet to Poolbillard party!!! My Tim Scruggs Cue participates! I see you in read Vegas

Look my Picture:

I have a cue from a German Cuemaker www.Cemcue.de he is very Good to,this is my player

The Cemcue ist Build the selb Diameter ,the cemcue is my scruggscue after gave of built, and the Cem built a super playercue for me!!! Cem for me is objective a completely large Cuebauer!!! Notices you this names!!! I play since 30 years Poolbillard and had some good cues!!! Really unfortunate Scruggs is not any longer built custom Cue! I had to my construction period very much contact with mike Chochran! The Mike was always very friendly and had much patience with my bath English! Die Welt lost a large Cuebauer by Mike! Peace in peace Mike, I will always keep my Scruggscue and Mike very much on my Cue worked there, built it in this Cue for me will live on!!!! A Cuefan from Germany
The Scruggs ist in the "in the living room in a glass showcase";)

Best Regards from Germany Martin

Martin

Beautiful player you have,and it does belong in a glass case when not played with.

Eric

finalist

Registered
Tim Scruggs Cue

Hello Eric,

The opinion am I also!!! Tim `s Cue `s are protect estimate!!! Therefore I built glass showcase: -)

Those asks is only, plays one the cue and wears one the upper sections out: - (or one rather looks at it by the glass case??? Disgn by me and Mike together was sketched, it is my Custom and it was my dream which I once in lives themselves fulfilled!!! One takes the Cue into the hand and has the feeling it is perfect! Or,…. before 20 years I have times a Tim Scruggs Cue in my hand contents and this feeling I forgot,… since that never was for me work of tim the yardstick, my reference… and 2009 could I this dream fulfill itself!!! THX Martin

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
I love Scruggs. Im up to about 8 now I think.... I loose track. I'm actually getting ready to unload almost all of my other customs (25-30) just to focus on Scruggs and Black Boar. Can't go wrong with either

Thanks again Brian for hotrodding my new Scruggs with that beautiful ringtail rap. That cue plays dynamite. Heavy hitter. I ran 2 racks cold the first time I picked it up. Seems to fit in my hand perfectly. But I have a question, how can you shoot with a Scruggs with Predator shafts!!!!! That's just not right!!!!

Can't wait to get the ivory joint one as well. That will be my first 6 pointer.

Someday I'm going to have to break out my monster Tim Scruggs from the safe, take pictures of it, and make everyone on this site drool. I've never seen another like it and never seen one as close in monster status. Maybe the ivory beast that was for sale a few months ago....maybe. Let's just say that I pulled it out of my case a couple of years back at SBE and had a dealer QUICKLY offer about $4500 on the spot.

Love the Scruggs guys... love em.

R,

Greg

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That Ivory joint veneer Cue was probably built in 2001. To quote Eric sell me it. Or may haps a nice wrapless?
Later Brian,

maybe i dont understand the nomenclature but dont both ivory jointed cues of brians have veneers??
which one do you think was made in 2001??