Tip burnish

DeeDeeCues

A pool room owner showed me how to do this years ago. I've been using a little spit and rubbing it on table cloth ( on my tables rail ) while spinning the shaft in my hand. I've tried the Tiger burnishing liquid but not getting good results. I get better results with the cloth than leather.

I know some of you are thinking it's going to mess up my table but I use a different spot each time and it doesn't show. As I'm starting to do more tip jobs I will build a little holder from some old rubber rail and scrap cloth and not use the table.

Nobody thinks it is going to mess up your table, we just can't figure out why you'd want spit on the cloth when you could easily source a small piece of cloth and make something that would work as well as a table.

You do you, dude.

Hard Knock Cues

Nobody thinks it is going to mess up your table, we just can't figure out why you'd want spit on the cloth when you could easily source a small piece of cloth and make something that would work as well as a table.

You do you, dude.
The small amount of spit wiped on the edge of a tip is nothing compared to the drool produced from seeing a great layout on the table😉

Thanks for the permission to do me!