Tip

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
The TIP System has a built in cue ball control mechanism because you're blending.....

Whats the latest on the TIP PPV. anyone know when its coming out?

The Touch of Inside Pivot (TIP) video will come out in the next 7-10 days. We were delayed 3 days because of rain, I know, it's difficult to get rained out producing a "Pool" video, unless it involves "swimming pools". :scratchhead:

The fact of the matter is I like to film at night, usually LATE at night, and it rained so hard three nights in a row here in Texas it was impossible to "drowned" (pun intended;)) out the rain.

This video is going to be directed to players that really like the game of one pocket, it's the strongest banking system imaginable for this games requiring strategy and "movement". I used it to dominate the "Two Shot Push Out" game, because it requires a lot more "two way shot" execution than "one foul" does.

There's NO kicking, so you have to make a tough shot to earn the table run out and it's often times a bank shot. The important thing about BANKS is the cue ball control. It's not prudent to bet on making a bank, you have to play your cue ball to a "safety zone," if you miss the bank you leave your opponent no shot.

The TIP System has a built in cue ball control mechanism because you're blending the shot speed, bank angle and cue ball "tip target" into one, and you can do this with any kind of english for maximum cue ball flexibility and control. 'The TIP Game is the Teacher'

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Touch of Inside Pivot (TIP) video will come out in the next 7-10 days. We were delayed 3 days because of rain, I know, it's difficult to get rained out producing a "Pool" video, unless it involves "swimming pools". :scratchhead:

The fact of the matter is I like to film at night, usually LATE at night, and it rained so hard three nights in a row here in Texas it was impossible to "drowned" (pun intended;)) out the rain.

This video is going to be directed to players that really like the game of one pocket, it's the strongest banking system imaginable for this games requiring strategy and "movement". I used it to dominate the "Two Shot Push Out" game, because it requires a lot more "two way shot" execution than "one foul" does.

There's NO kicking, so you have to make a tough shot to earn the table run out and it's often times a bank shot. The important thing about BANKS is the cue ball control. It's not prudent to bet on making a bank, you have to play your cue ball to a "safety zone," if you miss the bank you leave your opponent no shot.

The TIP System has a built in cue ball control mechanism because you're blending the shot speed, bank angle and cue ball "tip target" into one, and you can do this with any kind of english for maximum cue ball flexibility and control. 'The TIP Game is the Teacher'

how much will it cost??

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
PPV will be between 14 and 20, and the DVD will be between 25 and 30 dollars

how much will it cost??

We won't' know until the final editing is complete. We try to keep costs down so the PPV will be between 14 and 20, and the DVD will be between 25 and 30 dollars. It generally takes about a 100 total hours to complete one of our videos from start to finish. At the end of the year we expect to be streaming LIVE clinics, seminars and professional matches - we value the "Good Will" it generates. The TOI Video has surpassed all our expectations and we're grateful for the world wide demand regarding the "Touch" of Inside Information. This TOI Pivot System shows in more clarity how the angles are created in all pool games. It's been a lot of fun to film and I look forward to the final edition.

Thanks for you interest, and Play Well 'The Game is the Teacher'

Last edited:

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Man, I can hardly wait.:smile:

Need all the info I can get my hands on. :thumbup:

Thanks CJ

John

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Win/Win. The Game Wins, and the Student Wins

I'm on board. TOI is the nuts. Hopefully TIPS will be as well.

TIPS (Touch of Inside Pivot System) increases further the awareness that the cue ball is your primary target and there's no need to "aim" (you Align) at the object ball.

It's difficult enough to hit the cue ball precisely, and when you also try to hit a spot on the object ball {with a spot of the cue ball} it gets too difficult. Creating angles is more of an art form, a way of self expression - making pool consciously difficult and confusing is detrimental and leads to frustration.

The TOI Technique is a system that allows the Game to play through the player. There are few choices, the Game will communicate the correct TOI shot - you will use all your focus and energy to perform this one shot.....very simple, very easy. If the Game were difficult children 9 years old would not be able to run the table, they simply let it happen.

The Game of pool is meant to be enjoyed, in the spirit of Win/Win. The Game Wins, and the Student Wins. - 'The Game is the Teacher'

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Banking video is much more in depth with examples of numerous "themes" of bank shots

Any updates on TIPS video??

TIP System for Banking is in post production now, we ended up with over 14 hours of footage, three more hours than the TOI Video. The Banking video is much more in depth with examples of numerous "themes" of bank shots.

The TIP System will enable you to calculate any bank no matter how many rails by using the cue ball as the target. There are some banks on this video that few people have seen AND the secret to making them yourself. A few of them were shots we used to win money on "Proposition Bets" and others are used to win games of one pocket from some very unlikely positions.

We will start taking pre orders with a special "Bonus Offer" at the end of this week and announce it on Face Book and AZbilliards first.

'The Game is the Teacher'

CJ Wiley

Gerry Williams

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is getting ridiculous....

TIPS (Touch of Inside Pivot System) increases further the awareness that the cue ball is your primary target and there's no need to "aim" (you Align) at the object ball.

It's difficult enough to hit the cue ball precisely, and when you also try to hit a spot on the object ball {with a spot of the cue ball} it gets too difficult. Creating angles is more of an art form, a way of self expression - making pool consciously difficult and confusing is detrimental and leads to frustration.

The TOI Technique is a system that allows the Game to play through the player. There are few choices, the Game will communicate the correct TOI shot - you will use all your focus and energy to perform this one shot.....very simple, very easy. If the Game were difficult children 9 years old would not be able to run the table, they simply let it happen.

The Game of pool is meant to be enjoyed, in the spirit of Win/Win. The Game Wins, and the Student Wins. - 'The Game is the Teacher'

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
This is getting ridiculous....

Gerry,

It's not ridiculous. It's just a philosophy that CJ has that you either don't agree with or don't understand what he means by it.

Everyone has their own point of view about things including life.

Just look at all of the negativity thrown at CTE. As a proponent of CTE, I would think that you would understand that Mr. Shuffet's perception of CTE is different than those that don't understand it. Given time, many more will probably perceive CTE closer to how Mr. Shuffet does.

Best Regards,

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes, we will off the TIP System in PPV.

Will you offer the tip system for banking as ppv too?
Hope so!

Yes, we will off the TIP System in PPV. We have another project that's preventing us from getting the TIP Video done as quickly as we would like. It takes about 100 total hours to complete a 90 minute video when you take into account the filming, editing and all the other post production elements. The BANKING process is complex to explain in regards to all the possible angles and distances I demonstrate in the video.

Play Well

frankw

Semi Retired Bodybuilder
Silver Member
Looking forward to this one! I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Your videos are always very well done. Thanks again for all you do and best wishes!

Frank

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
TIP System video

Looking forward to this one! I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Your videos are always very well done. Thanks again for all you do and best wishes!

Frank

Thanks, Frank, we're working on the TIP System video right now and it's coming along. We will be complete within a week to ten days if there's no unforeseen delays.

Play Well.....CJ