Today's/yesterday's runs...

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Today, so far, I have run zero. Yesterday, I ran zero. Can anybody beat that?

I will run at least 14 a couple of times here in a little bit, if all goes according to plan...

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love it when a plan comes together...

16, 14, 19

short break

several single digits

short break

15, 26, 28

short break

sucking for awhile, then a 71 to break my high run of the year woo hoo!!! :D:D:D:D

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
didn't play yesterday

today's run of 14 or more

41, 15, 22, 25, 14 I had company come over wanting to play 9 ball at thirty somethng into the first run or I'm sure I would have run a thousand, lol.

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
congrats on your new high run!

Thanks!

Seventy-one is my high for this year but I've run high 70's and low 80s a few times on this table (super tight) several years ago. I'm hoping to keep pushing back up to 84's and make an all out assault on a hundred while I'm still young.:grin-square:

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't play straight pool this weekend.

Today I got a late start and had runs of

24, 14, 27, 28, 20

I will try to bump that up some tomorrow since I want to get at least another 56 or more this week.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
if I had "pro" in my name I'd tell you guys about how I ran 268 this morning on 3.125" pockets. :/

You guys should just go ahead and play on bucket pockets. unknown should be good for 2xx and worldpro should be good for 3xx or 4xx.

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't play since last Wednesday

Started early for this week by playing some last night and had these runs of 14 or more...

31, 29, 19, 22, 31, 20, and 29.

Looking for another 56 or more ths week.

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday I had these runs of 14 or more...

33, 14, 14, 42, 14, 24, 18, 29, 28, 28, 21, 17, 24, 20, 14, 18, 40

I've had runs of 50 or more each week for the last 3 weeks so I am trying to match that and then go for two if possible.

I missed a perfect break ball at 42 yesterday stretching for it instead of switching hands :eek: and then missed an easy ball down the rail at 40 with another great key ball/break ball setup. I also picked up another break ball while racking at twenty-eight that I was in good shape for. Oops.