Too funny, have you ever reminisced

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Have you ever looked at your first few posts on AZ a couple or few years later. It is amazing how much I have learned from AZ members. Just a quick thank you to all those who have imparted knowledge on me. I can't give you all rep, but you know who deserves it. THx everyone.
 
Funny that you should say this Shooter.

Honestly, it was only a short time ago that someone dragged up a really old Thread. I started skimming it and found a couple of posts that I had made.

I was thinking, "Shit, I can't believe that I actually said that".

Funny how Jaded we can get sometimes eh. I should have edited them out so no one would think that I may have been a nice guy at one point.

Like yourself, in the long run, it has been more beneficial than not. I believe that I have taken away lots of good stuff. More good than bad.
 
Last edited:
"Knowledge is king" I have a couple doozies, silly rants that served no real purpose. I feel like this site has not only taught me about cues and the game but life as well.
 
"John Barton"

Im thinking about demanding a "John Barton" and having every embarrassing post removed.[/QUOT

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. John Barton has been fair to me and our company, Wisconsin Billiard Supply. As a matter of fact we don't really sell his cases because he has plenty of resellers. RJ knows I sell What I call smurf chalk but min of 5 boxes at a time to not step on his toes, PM if interested.
 
Ha. I remember that one Grass Hopper. Oh well. Everyone is entitled to a couple.

Pretty sure that we all have at some point.

One thing fer sure, members on AZ are pretty forgiving. Unless yer a rip off artist.
 
Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. John Barton has been fair to me and our company, Wisconsin Billiard Supply. As a matter of fact we don't really sell his cases because he has plenty of resellers. RJ knows I sell What I call smurf chalk but min of 5 boxes at a time to not step on his toes, PM if interested.

He did have all his posts removed though.

Im just busting his balls though. I have no idea why he did that. I miss the big guy.
 
I have no idea. If he did that is lame, everyone should take ownership for their statements. If you can't explain it, maybe it's wrong and you should be a man and apologize. Doesn't matter who you are!!
 
We all come a long way, some faster than others. Take a look at some of your original posts. You may be entertained by yourself more than you think.
 
Back
Top