tournament at johnny archers place

Jesse...Please try to be respectful. There are plenty of senior posters here who have a great deal of difficulty knowing how to access information via the web. I know bill is an older poster. For some of us it's like 'oil & water', where for younger generations it's like "dude, how can you NOT know how to do this?"

Scott Lee
http://poolkowledge.com

Its amazing that some people have a hard time using the interwebz.. That or they are just plain lazy :lol:


http://www.facebook.com/JohnnyArcherClassic
 
Jesse...Please try to be respectful. There are plenty of senior posters here who have a great deal of difficulty knowing how to access information via the web. I know bill is an older poster. For some of us it's like 'oil & water', where for younger generations it's like "dude, how can you NOT know how to do this?"

Scott Lee
http://poolkowledge.com

You're right scott I'm sorry sometimes I say stuff that can be deemed as rude but I was only giving him a ribbing so I'm sorry.. Hell there are plenty of people and even businesses around here that don't use the web. In this day and age you forget that not everybody uses the internet or even has a cell phone
 
Back
Top