Tournament LED light for pool table

Dognit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What is the ID of the 9ft lights? I want to hang it around another LED I already have. 🤣

Would also be interested in the assembled/un pics you have mentioned previously. Post them here please.

Thanks

BeardedLeaguePlayer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested but cautious and have a few questions:
1.Are your lights remote controlled?
2. Are they plugged into a standard wall outlet or do they require an electrician to install?
3. Is the light output/color tone adjustable or is it "one size fits all"?
4. What is your current lead time from order to delivery?

Thank you.

songj2096

pool is not dead
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do you still have one for sale? Looking for 9' Also, is light controlled by a remote?
Yes, I just have them back in stock, ready to ship out. The light is plug in ready, and can be controlled by remote. Just buy a remote control outlet on amazon which cost $12 (I did same way for my home table)

The color is not adjustable. It is 5500k white.

songj2096

pool is not dead
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Have few 7ft in stock, 8ft and 9ft will be restock end of Jan 2022.

Attachments

• F1D0F84D-4064-48ca-9E6A-A59FDF01601F.png
    F1D0F84D-4064-48ca-9E6A-A59FDF01601F.png
    905.7 KB · Views: 135

Jedco

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I purchased a 9ft light from songj2096 after seeing this thread. He responded right away and answered all my questions. The light arrived quickly and in good condition. The assembly and installation was easy and the light works well. It is exactly what I was looking for. I will include some pictures at a later time. Thanks!

Jedco

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Finally got everything installed and it looks great! The predator branded lights are insanely priced, but this is exactly what I wanted but fit within my budget. Thanks!

table2.jpg

Jangeles

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perimeter Billiard LED Light for Pool table

9 foot $499 shipped
Weight: 14lb
Brightness: 18000lm, average LUX 1028
Color temp: 5500k daylight white
Watts: 200w

8 foot for $449 shipped.

7 foot for $399 shipped.

Pros: Light is evenly on the entire table, no shadow or darkness at edge and corner. Can be mounted higher than central light. Light in the pic is 85 inch from the ground.
Cons: There will be visible seams where the pieces are joined together. But can be solved by wrapping black tapes or black silicon.
Hi, I'd like to order the 8'. Please let me know how to place the order and what the eta will be. Thanks!