Tournaments while wearing masks

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you have a medical exception from a doctor on masks you probably have a letter stating it as well. I would recommend taking it with you. BUT...do not be surprised if a business owner denies you entry.
Business owners have no legal responsibility to let people in without a mask and it doesn’t matter what letter they have or what medical condition they might have. It’s private property and access to the property is totally on their terms. They can deny someone for any reason. Although they might get sued later if they deny entry to a member of a protected class. Idiots waving “a letter from the Governor” are not a protected class.

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone who has visited NPR has read the lies and right wing propaganda you constantly post. And, they know that when you post in the Main, you frequently slip right wing propaganda into your posts because you think you are oh so clever. No matter how many times you are proven wrong, or shown how you used faulty right wing sources to support your lies, or that your reasoning doesn't hold water, you continue unabated.
CJ hasn’t gone more right. The perceived “middle” has moved more left.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
Anyone who has visited NPR has read the lies and right wing propaganda you constantly post. And, they know that when you post in the Main, you frequently slip right wing propaganda into your posts because you think you are oh so clever. No matter how many times you are proven wrong, or shown how you used faulty right wing sources to support your lies, or that your reasoning doesn't hold water, you continue unabated.
Right wing propaganda, that's funny shit!
Especially while the left is promoting this cancel culture, blm/antifa woke movement lol.
Especially while the left is screaming about mask, but let's millions of untested, illegals flood the country.
Especially while the left is screaming for censorship, and using mega media to propagate their propaganda.
You can't make this dumb shit up.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member

You can read any of my over 50,000 posts on that subject that show different....most ON NPR...please.

Jeff Livingston

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can read any of my over 50,000 posts...

All anybody has to do is read your post with the graph in this thread, and they will know that you have no ability to reason cognitively about the subjects you post on. You are willfully uneducated, and if you would just stay in NPR with your fellow nutjobs and not pollute the Main, it would be better for everyone.

Last edited:

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
All anybody has to do is read your post with the graph in this thread, and they will know that you have no ability to reason cognitively about the subjects you post on. I find you to be one of the most willfully uneducated people that posts on azbilliards, and if you would just stay in NPR with your fellow nutjobs and not pollute the Main, it would be better for everyone.
It speaks for itself. Fargo or Sioux Falls for a tourney? It wouldn't matter much.

OMG run for the hills Jeff is posting unreasonable stuff with charts and stuff....I don't have an argument but he's uneducated, a nutjob, and a polluter, so that makes my personal attack on him ok !!!!!!!!!! (more exclamation marks??)

TAKE IT TO NPR, please,

Jeff Livingston

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Business owners have no legal responsibility to let people in without a mask and it doesn’t matter what letter they have or what medical condition they might have. It’s private property and access to the property is totally on their terms. They can deny someone for any reason. Although they might get sued later if they deny entry to a member of a protected class. Idiots waving “a letter from the Governor” are not a protected class.
I agree with you in principle.

I also know the business owner may "win the day" at the time he tells the letter carrier to leave....but he may well get sued and "lose for months" and pay plenty of money to defend himself.

I do not like Govt mandates either.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
jeff is certainly not uneducated or lacking any ability to think or reason. however he may also be easy to disagree with. but isnt that good. do we all want to agree. isnt that bad.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
So someone finally did a study.
There is no statistical difference in wearing or not wearing a mask, as a prevention from covid.
Imagine that.

Of course masks don't work. Anyone who knows that the virus is much smaller than the pore size of the masks and thinks that the masks "work", is insane. It doesn't take a Dr, a rocket scientist, or a huge IQ for someone to use their own brain to figure this out. Turn off your TV and use your own brains for once.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
jeff is certainly not uneducated or lacking any ability to think or reason. however he may also be easy to disagree with. but isnt that good. do we all want to agree. isnt that bad.
When the point of agreement is "caring about other people", I think agreement is very important

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
the point is when sides dont agree they talk it out or talk about it and bring new insights to things. otherwise if all agree on something its mostly over with no new input.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
you can throw a handfull of bee bee s at me and they would all hit me. but if all i had was a tennis racket some would get through and some wouldnt. thats a lot better than having nothing and may protect me enough so i wasnt hurt or hurt very little.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Of course masks don't work. Anyone who knows that the virus is much smaller than the pore size of the masks and thinks that the masks "work", is insane. It doesn't take a Dr, a rocket scientist, or a huge IQ for someone to use their own brain to figure this out. Turn off your TV and use your own brains for once.
The study in your referenced quote had some issues with how it was reported, imagine that.
Issues with paper
“Prof Trish Greenhalgh FMedSci, Professor of Primary Health Care Services, University of Oxford and Dr Deepti Gurdasani, Senior Lecturer in Machine Learning, QMUL, said:

“We are concerned about aspects of the DANMASK-19 trial and the inaccurate way it is being reported in some press reports.”

Last edited:

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member

Thanks for the defense. I'm used to being dissed without evidence. It goes with believing in liberty. For some reason the coercive control freaks hate it when someone just wants to be left alone and not obey crazy shit dictates. I had a guy commit many crimes against me after he thumbed through a book about liberty sitting on my desk. I won, but it was costly to defend myself.

Jeff Livingston

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member

There is apparently an static attraction of the virus to the cloth that captures a higher percentage of the virus than would happen without a mask, so that analogy isn't quite accurate, but I get your point.

The doctor that I saw talking about this said the proper type of mask and material its made of matter a lot....and of course, it has to be fitted very tightly around the face so all the breathing goes through it all the time, which has its own problems for some with copd, etc.

Jeff Livingston

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't hear much about people getting the flu or even a cold this season.
Could it be the masks?
Do you know anyone who has gotten a winter cold this season, or have you had a cold this season?
Asian country's populations have routinely worn masks in the winter for years.
That might be our new normal after this virus passes.

I see videos of people playing in tournaments with no masks.
I'm going to pass on poolrooms until this virus runs it's course, if it ever does.
I miss poolrooms badly though.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The study in your referenced quote had some issues with how it was reported, imagine that.
Issues with paper
“Prof Trish Greenhalgh FMedSci, Professor of Primary Health Care Services, University of Oxford and Dr Deepti Gurdasani, Senior Lecturer in Machine Learning, QMUL, said:

“We are concerned about aspects of the DANMASK-19 trial and the inaccurate way it is being reported in some press reports.”
Ooooh, you probably went to college, and you probably turn off your TV and read books, don't ya? We don't need to be lectured by you liberal elites who believe in science. Get off your high horse and start reading the National Enquirer *magazine*, where the articles are short so you don't have to pay attention, and where you will discover that your exalted scientists don't even believe in the Loch Ness sea monster--despite many pictures showing that it does exist. How do you explain that?

I'm not ever wearing a mask. I don't care if I get a job as an ebola researcher. I'm not wearing one of those space suits. If it's my time to die, then God will take me. A mask won't change that. You can bet on that buddy. Freedom isn't free. Burn the books, Stop the Steal, Storm the Capitol--if you don't fight, you won't have a country. You think some TD can make me wear a mask while I compete? NRA forever! Oh wait, they went bankrupt? What happened??!

Last edited: