Transgender's in Women's Pool League

Should Transgenders Be Allowed to Shoot Pool Against Biological Women?

• Total voters

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
So male chauvinistic...So you're saying "gurl's" aren't smart and can't figure things out...but yet then you state that Pool should be without gender barriers?

Make up your mind already!!! You're acting like a girl by changing your mind all the time:shakehead:

Girls Rule...Boys Drool!!!

I would think some body that spells trans with a capital T every time would understand what a gurl is.

Kali8675

Registered
I would think some body that spells trans with a capital T every time would understand what a gurl is.

Actually I just had to look that word up....when I was younger, it used to be used by a boy bully teasing a girl and they would draw the word out to sound like "gurl".

As far as cap. Trans....so what...other half of time in my posts it isn't capped.

Move along little doggie..

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So male chauvinistic...So you're saying "gurl's" aren't smart and can't figure things out...but yet then you state that Pool should be without gender barriers?

Make up your mind already!!! You're acting like a girl by changing your mind all the time:shakehead:

Girls Rule...Boys Drool!!!

i read a study somewhere regarding (british) internet trolls, and an overwhelming majority of the "gurls" trolling were blokes. so maybe you're really the closest to a transgender person in this trainwreck of a thread

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LMAO....You assume such ridiculous thoughts...The women in the league are not victimizing me at all. It is the others from the Trans that are. They are also threatening the members of the league if they speak out...They see what I have faced so they shut up. Save Women's Sports IS excellent...Beth called me personally and directed me to this site. Yes, I am on 3 leagues during the week....2 are open and one is strictly women's.

Why should I go away....If you do not like what is written here....Don't comment...move along!

You obfuscate. I know the other ACTUAL women are not the problem, I was referring to the people who are involved with threats and vandalism. "Also threatening the members," ...you loose me here. Whoever is in charge is the problem, if they won't listen I would move on from the league.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, bigotry is unfair and mentally unstable. Thanks for the reminder.

pj
chgo
yes we should help the unstable. If reality is bigotry ,progress will never be made. Don't stick the blame on the people that know there gender, take all that energy and help the people that may need it. If you have an issue with my stance, lets hear yours and have a civil debate. I welcome it.

Kali8675

Registered
yes we should help the unstable. If reality is bigotry ,progress will never be made. Don't stick the blame on the people that know there gender, take all that energy and help the people that may need it. If you have an issue with my stance, lets hear yours and have a civil debate. I welcome it.

So how would you recommend helping the people (I am assuming you are referring to transgenders???)

The following is from: https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/what-is-the-difference-between-sex-and-gender.html

The difference between sex and gender is that sex is a biological concept based on biological characteristics such as difference in genitalia in male and female. Gender on the other hand primarily deals with personal, societal and cultural perceptions of sexuality.

There has been a lot of talk in recent months and years about gender and sex, particularly with the modern, progressive world in which we now live, where flexible ideas of gender and identity are beginning to flourish around the world. Human beings are no longer bound by such binary concepts as male-female, masculine-feminine, or man-woman. Centuries and millennia of social tradition and scientific belief are now being challenged by these ideas, which makes it all the more important to understand the difference.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This really isn't complicated, if you were born male or female that's what you should be considered in any sport period stop the bullshit amen , , Bruce Jenner was a man period point plank , he can be Goldie Lockes for all I care after that , but he was swinging a dick when he won that's the only relevant thing we need to know then
And that shouldn't change today tomorrow or 20 yrs from know .

Kali8675

Registered
Difference between sex and gender

With the above explanation...It is very important to distinguish the difference between these two words and keep them separate.

Educate people to use them separately so that we all do not become "It's" which is exactly what the trans community wants us to believe and accept

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This League was only intended for Women, Most of the Women only want a night out on the town. If the Women want to become more competitive against Men then they can have the option of a Co-Ed team.

Trans saw a flaw in the system and are fully taking advantage of the situation. Once again: NO rules apply to this situation. By extending the rights of one group, we should not deny the rights of others

All that needs to be done is for everyone else to just not show up or refuse to play them, or establish a skill limit instead of a boob limit. What are they going to sue for anyway? Lets say they sue, the best thing to do is just not show up, have them win by default and disband the league. I'd find another place to play rather than put up with crap like that. This is why things should not be decided by biology as much as ability. There are lots of places that offer "fee pool for girls" or "1/2 tournament entry for women". Who cares if they are a woman or not, there are plenty of good women players that can play with guys in their area. Skill based league takes care of that, or make it a woman only league but also make it for casual players, or take away the cash prizes and just make it for a gift certificate for a years supply of tampons. I doubt a trans woman would have a need for those :) That wold be hilarious, they win and get presented to a $100 coupon for Tampax LOL

Last edited:

Kali8675

Registered
This really isn't complicated, if you were born male or female that's what you should be considered in any sport period stop the bullshit amen , , Bruce Jenner was a man period point plank , he can be Goldie Lockes for all I care after that , but he was swinging a dick when he won that's the only relevant thing we need to know then
And that shouldn't change today tomorrow or 20 yrs from know .

That is exactly my perception as well...Whatever sex you were born with is what you are: Male or Female.

However, for the past several months, Nancy Pelosi is attempting to introduce the Equality Act where the Act will make it discrimination on anyone who thinks trans, homosexuality and the like is wrong. Please Read the link: https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03...e-disastrous-here-are-5-likely-victim-groups/

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is exactly my perception as well...Whatever sex you were born with is what you are: Male or Female.

However, for the past several months, Nancy Pelosi is attempting to introduce the Equality Act where the Act will make it discrimination on anyone who thinks trans, homosexuality and the like is wrong. Please Read the link: https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03...e-disastrous-here-are-5-likely-victim-groups/

Is the problem with them playing
in your womens league that they
have an unfair advantage?

Is your league handicapped?

Is it that your beliefs don't jive
with their lifestyle?

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Nancy Pelosi is attempting to introduce the Equality Act where the Act will make it discrimination on anyone who thinks trans, homosexuality and the like is wrong.
So are you really a pool player concerned about fair competition, or is that just another reason to be a bigot?

pj
chgo

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
OMG, why is this thread still going?

Some people on this forum has an extreme obsession with transgenderism, specifically men transitioning to become women, which is then connected to the subject of "fairness". Paging Dr. Freud! Some of you should just put on lipstick, tuck your privates between your legs and dance in front of the mirror allready! Then maybe go to a bar and try kissing some men. It's 2019 people, nobody cares or at least should care what your preferences are. Now go have some fun instead of obesessing over it. Just don't kill large women and try to make a dress out of their skin, because, you know, that's not cool.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG, why is this thread still going?

Some people on this forum has an extreme obsession with transgenderism, specifically men transitioning to become women, which is then connected to the subject of "fairness". Paging Dr. Freud! Some of you should just put on lipstick, tuck your privates between your legs and dance in front of the mirror allready! Then maybe go to a bar and try kissing some men. It's 2019 people, nobody cares or at least should care what your preferences are. Now go have some fun instead of obesessing over it. Just don't kill large women and try to make a dress out of their skin, because, you know, that's not cool.

Would you play me some pool?

I'd play me some pool.

I'd play me some pool, HARD....

source.gif

:thumbup:

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
With the above explanation...It is very important to distinguish the difference between these two words and keep them separate.

Educate people to use them separately so that we all do not become "It's" which is exactly what the trans community wants us to believe and accept

So if we are keeping those two words separate, how can we distinguish someone who is transgender. When they say, "I identify as male" is that not sex?

When you say male and female genitalia, there are only two instances of this, save for some VERY extremely rare cases in between. Why? Are there only two sexes?

So if one is to enter a WOMEN'S pool tournament, it does not matter what GENDER you identify as. Honestly having the required plumbing, being that male, for a men's event, or female, for a women's event.

By the very definition, men's and women's events are not singling out by gender, but rather singling out by sex. Hence the expression "battle of the sexes".

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suggest if the group doesn't like how it is, tell the TD and then show up but don't play. Tell him/her that you "support" the tournament but don't agree with the "higher end talent" being allowed to play.

If the TD wants to continue to run the tournament they will change or it will close down. Self preservation usually wins out...

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What kind of case do you have? What kind of cue do you play with? Tell us a little about your game, we are all curious.