I ended up with this cue some years back and did not want it. I gave it away a couple times. Last time a guy said he was going to get a new wrap for it with a different color. He was told they would not do it because it would hurt the "value". He was told it was from around 1970 and appeared to be original wrap. All I know is this. It is a Viking. The name is recessed in a clear but cap. It is short, like 57 inches? 28 1/2" for but and shaft. Ferrule seems to have some slight damage that does not affect it. It is in good shape for the age, if that is how old it is. Would there be a market for it and what would I ask for it? Thanks for helping me with my curiosity. Not even sure I would sell it because it has a funny history now. 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55086809@N06/8550377102/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55086809@N06/8550377102/in/photostream
Last edited: