Trouble with Samsara and Outsville

DJEnD

Cocobolo Cracker
Silver Member
I placed an order almost 3 months ago with Samsara for 51 break jump tips and have yet to receive them. Paypal dispute was opened and Teddy told me to call him, but all I've been getting is voicemail. Now dispute has closed with no claim opened and I'm stuck.

Ordered Hammerheads from Outsville after that. Same thing happened, paid for it and it never shipped out. Called Chris, picked up, had a chat, said he'll send it out that weekend. It has been 3- weeks, and now phone keeps going to voicemail, hasn't replied my email and FB msgs.

Does anyone know how else I can get to them? I'm out almost one grand.

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I placed an order almost 3 months ago with Samsara for 51 break jump tips and have yet to receive them. Paypal dispute was opened and Teddy told me to call him, but all I've been getting is voicemail. Now dispute has closed with no claim opened and I'm stuck.

Ordered Hammerheads from Outsville after that. Same thing happened, paid for it and it never shipped out. Called Chris, picked up, had a chat, said he'll send it out that weekend. It has been 3- weeks, and now phone keeps going to voicemail, hasn't replied my email and FB msgs.

Didn't Samsara go out of business?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

Call Teddy Harris. 754 area code

Last edited:

DJEnD

Cocobolo Cracker
Silver Member
Samsara is still in business and making a ton of tips
So I've heard. But I've just been getting voicemail. He told me to get a hold of him by calling him, in the PayPal dispute window, and I always get sent to voicemail.