TS, MC and JJ

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the comments.

Since I got you guys looking here anyway, I thought I'd post the set I actually play with now. Sorry if you already saw it in another thread but here ya go.

And if my stroke shows up tonight, if I can sneak in some practice time later I might even be able to post a video of this ol' green Scruggs in action on a Diamond playing the ghost :)

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wrap

As someone who has had many of Tim & Mikes cues I'd leave the linen on it. Keep it original. There is nothing better than a good linen wrap on a Scruggs IMHO unless mike or Tim put something else on it themselves

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would keep the linen. From my tastes, it's not a close call. Linen is my favorite wrap. When I first saw your pictures, I noticed how well your linen complimented the cocobola.

Great looking cues. The TS is my favorite.

Congratulations!

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
I was actually hoping you guys would be like yeah go for it, should look nice etc. Just to give me more conviction. Hehe. But thanks for your honest opinions guys.

Mikiemopa

pechauer dealer
Silver Member
I think it would look nice with a black leather. If you're going to shoot with it , but what you like on it. Sure would look nice on my table