TS, MC and JJ

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
T s m c j j

I agree with Chris, awesome trio you have! All Hall of Famers in my book.
Thanks for sharing.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
You have a nice trio pictured and you did a fine job with the pictures. Very nice......

James

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
Thank you for the kind words everyone.

I had sent Mike Cochran a brand new TS cocobola and he was going to build me something a little more fancy. Well Mike passed away and my cue was not around anymore so I just let it go. A couple years later Nick Serdula and I were talking cues and he learned about the cue I lost. I explained I don't feel I was owed anything but unbeknownst to me he goes ahead and tells Tim. Sometime last year I get a surprise package from Tim. It's a brand new Cocobola Hoppe with SS joint, radial pin, 2 ivory shafts and just plain gorgeous.

So again a big thanks to Tim and Nick.

Cue is still unplayed but only because I already have a TS i play with full time.

Last edited:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I didn't do anything good buddy.

That was all Tim. He said you were a great costumer. They enjoyed talking to you and your wife alot. I notice you left out your player.
I am happy I talked you into not selling me the Cochran. As bad as I wanted that Cue, helping you realizing it didn't need to go was best. You are always welcome to call back but be careful. I can only give the same good advise. AndI will always say yes to that Cue should you choose not to listen!!
Congrats,
Nick Serdula

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Thank you for the kind words everyone.

I had sent Mike Cochran a brand new TS cocobola and he was going to build me something a little more fancy. Well Mike passed away and my cue was not around anymore so I just let it go. A couple years later Nick Serdula and I were talking cues and he learned about the cue I lost. I explained I don't feel I was owed anything but unbeknownst to me he goes ahead and tells Tim. Sometime last year I get a surprise package from Tim. It's a brand new Cocobola Hoppe with SS joint, radial pin, 2 ivory shafts and just plain gorgeous.

So again a big thanks to Tim and Nick.

Cue is still unplayed but only because I already have a TS i play with full time.

Great story!

chris

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
John looks like we have the same taste in cues!! Bad ass pair right there!!

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Very nice indeed John... Lovely set you got there... :thumbup:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD