Tunica Photos Inside Southern Classic

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So here's the inside, starting with a three shot right-to-left panorama of the tournament room, a shot of the four 10' Diamonds, and a shot of the Accu-Stats arena taken during the Alex v John Banks semi.

Lou Figueroa
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,407
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 1,463
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,505
  • IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,482
  • IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,356
That place looks like a big black boring ass broom closet......with pool tables.

Thx for the visual.
 
nice pics lou
btw you need to clear space for pms
glad i got to meet and talk to you...:)
 
They said 31 on one of the streams, including the 4 10-footers.


AtLarge, I would have to seriously question that number. Besides, for the main event, the 10' tables weren't used. So there, we're down to 27.

I guess you could count the Accu-Stats table... and then there were a couple of tables outside the arena to warm up/matchup on... but for the tournament itself, no. I don't believe there were 31 tables. 27-28, which, I believe, is way lower than the DCC in Indiana.

Anyone know how many tables are at The Horseshoe in Indiana?

Lou Figueroa
been wrong before
 
Last edited:
Thanks Lou

Small gestures yield the best results.
Thank you for thinking of us out here in the great beyond.
Tommy
 
Small gestures yield the best results.
Thank you for thinking of us out here in the great beyond.
Tommy


Welcome, Catahula. I figured there would be a lot of the usual action photos of the players, but when I'm home and there's an event going on somewheres I'm always wondering: what does the whole place look like? So that was me thinking.

Lou Figueroa
 
Lou,
thank you for taking time to take photo's of the Southern Classic at Tunica, in the many threads you started all the photo's look great and give a good sense of the atmosphere there.


David Harcrow
 
Back
Top