Turning Stone

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tinman for the win man!
Thanks Varmin!

My road gets a lot tougher and very quickly. I play next round against a top regional player that I met in the January event. That set went 9-8 me and I got a bit lucky to win. I know he's coming for me tomorrow and I certainly don't know if it will go my way. And even if I get past him it stays tough the rest of the way. No soft draw for me, but it could've been worse. Most importantly I came out here to play so no matter how it goes I will get my chances to swing the cue!

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Varmin!

My road gets a lot tougher and very quickly. I play next round against a top regional player that I met in the January event. That set went 9-8 me and I got a bit lucky to win. I know he's coming for me tomorrow and I certainly don't know if it will go my way. And even if I get past him it stays tough the rest of the way. No soft draw for me, but it could've been worse. Most importantly I came out here to play so no matter how it goes I will get my chances to swing the cue!
Ah, you got this. FargoRate says you are 69% likely to beat RC in a race to 9.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this does not work.

not for me, i give up, same trouble last time, untill someone posted a working link link that has a picture and a red LIVE botton on the screen.
I believe you have to be logged into Facebook and that's it. You don't have to "follow" his page either. But he probably has you banned so you can't see his crap from the Facebook page.