turningstone with upstate al

Rickhem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm at work, so can't speak for today's stream, but I was watching it yesterday on a few different devices.
Try going to Upstate Al on FB, and find the stream that way.

Rickhem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just tried what I posted on my phone, and I'm watching Shuff vs Wilkie right now.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its right there on his page. If you need additional help you will need to post a screenshot of exactly what you are seeing and how you got there. Most people can't describe anything accurately.

Are you logged in? Has he banned you from his page? That could be why. Try logging out and then pulling it up. Of course then you probably would get some message saying you can't see anything without being logged in.

TS_Al.jpg

stunshotDAVE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its right there on his page. If you need additional help you will need to post a screenshot of exactly what you are seeing and how you got there. Most people can't describe anything accurately.

Are you logged in? Has he banned you from his page? That could be why. Try logging out and then pulling it up. Of course then you probably would get some message saying you can't see anything without being logged in.

View attachment 623241
thank you

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried yesterday from home, and today from the office. The stream has been unwatchable for me. Like 2 frames per second. Everything else on FB and youtube plays just fine.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's Tourneys in New England that broadcast on FB.
NONE OF WHICH,
Do I have to create an account to watch.
For some reason, I can never watch Upstate Als joss events.
TOtal BULLSHIT.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm able to watch on UpState Al on FB.
I'm not able to comment in the chat box for some reason.
It says "UpState Al limited who can comment on this post".
Any ideas on this, I've never been inappropriate on the streams and I know I've seen
quite a few on his page, I've even donated before. ?????

stunshotDAVE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

View attachment 623241
is this the same page skip 100 sent a link for?

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Al loves talking about what he ate for dinner last night. The match is on the hill and they're talking about pizza.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Al loves talking about what he ate for dinner last night. The match is on the hill and they're talking about pizza.
Sounds about right. Most pool commentators need training in expressing content instead of personal opinions.. JMO..