Two Ready To Go********

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol

Chris, It's too bad that you thought you had to show yours here. Never would have thought?
"country"

lol come on the "Bob"-boon thing was funny as hell hahahahahahahahh im still crying i mights wet myself a little you know it was funny Bob

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thats the truth

Does anyone that owns the "best" $3,000+++ cues actually know how to use them?

Maybe I should start a separate thread.....

you should start this thread,,,,,most people id say 90% atleast who have the best makers/costly cues dont play well and could use a meucci...

but at the same time, whos to say they arent entitled to buy the best/$, collect,play their level, and have fun too? cant take that away from anyone....cause the ones that own them and arent high skill never brag that their the best and the ones that do have to prove it on the table.

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris, It's too bad that you thought you had to show yours here. Never would have thought?
"country"

Bob, it was meant to be funny. I laughed...

If you weren't so inve$ted ;) would you really "pimp" this guy as much as you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
haha

If you weren't so inve$ted ;) would you really "pimp" this guy as much as you do?

Well? That's a deep subject.
"country"

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hahahahahahahahahah

the answer would be "NO" BUT that was funny Bob u have to admit

Country does have heart though

P.S. JUST FOR THE RECORD,THIS ENTIRE TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS BOBS A$$ HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Last edited:

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Barbara Streisand hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the answer would be "NO" BUT that was funny Bob u have to admit

Country does have heart though

P.S. JUST FOR THE RECORD,THIS ENTIRE TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS BOBS A$$ HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Just imagine Steve starring in the new movie production of. "FUNNY BOY" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
"country"

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
(SLY STALKERS) LMAO .Show one ass on any post with a cue made by Sly and it really draws the assh:eek:les out !! For it not being a big deal about a no cue list some sure like looking at them or a Sly post when he puts them up !!<< ED

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
No cue list......

(SLY STALKERS) LMAO .Show one ass on any post with a cue made by Sly and it really draws the assh:eek:les out !! For it not being a big deal about a no cue list some sure like looking at them or a Sly post when he puts them up !!<< ED

It expires at midnight 6/3/11 for all except bnall. lol
"country

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
If your kids say you can have a Sly cue then it's o.k. until the boss Mrs. Nall says no. Just remember she's the BOSS, you're the SSOB. lol
"country"

Last edited:

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
If your kids say you can have a Sly cue then it's o.k. until the boss Mrs. Nall says no. Just remember she's the BOSS, you're the SSOB. lol
"country"

Like my grandpa always told me..happy wife... happy life.:D

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Yep I have to agree for all those on the no cue list they sure seem to be a avid fan of his threads.