Tyler vs Jesus - Claims of Sharking?!?

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On Facebook, Roy's Basement made a post advertising for the Tyler vs Jesus rematch. When looking through the comments last night I saw a few claim that Jesus' backer (Carlos Sanchez) somehow sharked Tyler at some point.

Does anyone know what happened? I was tuning in an out of the match periodically but I didn't notice any sharking or drama.

I looked back through the comments this morning and the claims must have been deleted. However, I did see the following: "Keep Jesus' backer out of the room and jack the bet"

Details anyone??

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On Facebook, Roy's Basement made a post advertising for the Tyler vs Jesus rematch. When looking through the comments last night I saw a few claim that Jesus' backer (Carlos Sanchez) somehow sharked Tyler at some point.

Does anyone know what happened? I was tuning in an out of the match periodically but I didn't notice any sharking or drama.

I looked back through the comments this morning and the claims must have been deleted. However, I did see the following: "Keep Jesus' backer out of the room and jack the bet"

Details anyone??

You can find what you're asking about in this thread...it was discussed...
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=519385&page=5

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you claim to be a professional pool player, and you can be sharked, perhaps you need to find a new line of work.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you claim to be a professional pool player, and you can be sharked, perhaps you need to find a new line of work.

Anybody can be sharked. It's why they "ice" the kickers in football prior to a big kick, take a timeout in bball before big free throws, etc. While it certainly shouldn't be as big a deal as for a normal banger, being a professional doesn't make you immune. Just my opinion

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
What I saw was a guy who simply outplayed the other. His hair alone was worth a ball or two.

Attachments

• Jesus ascen.jpg
    Jesus ascen.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 319

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

Not sure I agree in the general sense. If somebody blows a trumpet while you are down over the cue ball or just drops their cue stick or their cell phone goes off, your concentration will probably be compromised regardless of the level of your pedigree.

... but if it takes as little as this for one to have their concentration compromised, it is a sign of weakness and doesn't bode well. It takes a lot more than this to take a true road warrior off his/her game.

I'd rather give Tyler the benefit of the doubt and suggest that this is just sour grapes and that he wasn't sharked at all.