U Pick One>> Two Jack Madden Beauties>> $19 per Spot

mick14

Registered
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can't believe this isn't filling up faster. I absolutely love the looks of these cues. If they play even half as good as they appear they will be amazing. You guys better get your money in cause I am about ready to offer Tommie money for one of these beauties.:eek::eek:

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I can't believe this isn't filling up faster. I absolutely love the looks of these cues. If they play even half as good as they appear they will be amazing. You guys better get your money in cause I am about ready to offer Tommie money for one of these beauties.:eek::eek:

I agree - was away for a while and thought for sure it would be almost filled and Tommie would be looking for me for payment -

I mean - come on - 2 spots for $35?? - doesn't get better than that - people - please - let's get moving on this!!!! -

Oh - and Mick - don't even THINK of offering to buy one now - but what I will do for you is after I win I'll give ya a good price - how's that???:smilewinkgrin:

mick14

Registered
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh - and Mick - don't even THINK of offering to buy one now - but what I will do for you is after I win I'll give ya a good price - how's that???
Alright Jackson. Now I suppose I will have to root for both our numbers. LOL :grin-square:

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
436   0   0
Friends

Alright Jackson. Now I suppose I will have to root for both our numbers. LOL :grin-square:

You Guys Have Always Been Great And Loyal To Me And I Love You. This Raffle Will Never Be Canceled Due To Me Selling A Cue. I am A Big Supporter Of The Raffles, As you Know. The Only Time I Have Ever Sold A Cue From A Raffle I Replaced It With A Cue Of Equal Or Greater Value. As It Worked Out Ross Took The Cue I Put In. I Play In Alot Of Raffles, I Wish Some Of The Other Guys Would Play In Mine.But That Is No Biggy, This Will Fill And Someone Will Get A GREAT Cue. WE ARE HALFWAY HOME!

DirtyIrish

Not even close to the OGs
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
4 and # 16

hey Tommie
I gotta take 4 and 16 or Jascson is gonna hmmmmm wait that might not be a altogether bad thing
Irish