U.S. Open 9-ball Updates

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
So they turn the camera to Karen's match for one shot, then turn it back to the stream table so we can watch SVB warming up. Are you kidding me?

Ok, now they're back to Karen. Please keep it on Karen's match.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Shaw plays safe on the 2 and leaves Karen hooked. She kicks two cushions and misses the ball. Shaw hangs the 3 ball in the corner pocket. Karen runs out to ti it up at 9-9.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Shaw plays safe on the 2 and leaves Karen hooked. She kicks two cushions and misses the ball. Shaw hangs the 3 ball in the corner pocket. Karen runs out to ti it up at 9-9.

Karen is officially the most exciting player at the Open right now

FreeShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see Mike Davis edged out Oscar Dominguez.

Also, stream is now off the Corr/Shaw match.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow
Orcullo lost and over to losers side
The upsets were few in first couple days but now coming fast and furious
Lots of good matches in winners side now which sadly will never be streamed . Really 1 stream table is just not enough

solid C player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow
Lots of good matches in winners side now which sadly will never be streamed . Really 1 stream table is just not enough

and qatar was free with the choice of any match, great deal there, u.s. open not so much

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow

I know, right? Almost all the top Taiwanese players are on the losers' side now. Little Ko has been eliminated and now Chang Jung Lin joins Big Ko on the B side too.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whoever wins in the Corr vs Shaw match will face Carlo Biado next who just beat Hohmann 11-3.