U.S. Open 9-ball Updates

rookie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
man must have been a hellof a match that girl is there to play!! congrats to Shaw!

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
Karen's really in top shape. she could beat anyone in the loser's side. she could still win the entire thing.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Karen's really in top shape. she could beat anyone in the loser's side. she could still win the entire thing.

Shaw was lucky to get away there
All the men should watch out. There is female assassin in town
She does not have to win it but if she can get into last 8 , I consider that a big achievement. This may very well lead to resurgence of interest in pool
:)

Shaw was lucky to get away there
All the men should watch out. There is female assassin in town
She does not have to win it but if she can get into last 8 , I consider that a big achievement. This may very well lead to resurgence of interest in pool
:)

I was pulling for her hard....1) it would be a cool thing for her to be on winner side and 2) I really cant stand shaw

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was pulling for her hard....1) it would be a cool thing for her to be on winner side and 2) I really cant stand shaw

I couldn't stand him either but really respected his game until he came to Vivian's tournament in San Antonio... Got a chance to meet him and watch him.... really really good guy; totally changed my whole outlook on him....not to mention most of the pros sought him out to hang out with him...his wife and baby attended also....I ended up offering him and his family a room at my house if they come back next year...Its funny how different people are when you see them on streams and hear about them etc then meet them face to face...He's good in my book !

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I couldn't stand him either but really respected his game until he came to Vivian's tournament in San Antonio... Got a chance to meet him and watch him.... really really good guy; totally changed my whole outlook on him....not to mention most of the pros sought him out to hang out with him...his wife and baby attended also....I ended up offering him and his family a room at my house if they come back next year...Its funny how different people are when you see them on streams and hear about them etc then meet them face to face...He's good in my book !

I met him too. Can't say I had the same experience as you.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DeChaine just plowed right through John Morra 11-2. As fast as he won that match, he must have had some good packages in it.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:D Oh boy. The losers' side is looking more dangerous than the winners' side.

SVB, Orcullo, Niels Feijen, Chang Jung Lin, Ko Pin Yi, Jeff Ignacio, Alex Pagulayan, Appleton, Van den Berg, Archer, Hohmann, Karen Corr, Klatt, John Morra etc.

If Ko Pin Yi defeats Uchigaki, he will be facing Orcullo next.

Last edited:

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like Big Ko is going to lose to a woman old enough to be his mother, and a man old enough to be his father. :grin-square: