U.S. Open Events Won by Shane Van Boening

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well, I wasn't going to post this vid as I'm sure most of you seen it already, but since this thread continues.... This is already over 3-4 years old and now he has at least 2 WC's...
again, some comments here just baffle the mind...

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Yep the video confirms what has been said already. Dominate on home soil, but only 3 international titles. 2 of which were at an 16 man invitation only event.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, Shane catching strays for playing exceptionally well in Vegas. I don’t believe that anyone was equating all 20 US Open events with the prestige of the 9-ball event but you were sure quick to downplay them! Shane is a frustrating player at times, but when your initial instinct is to downplay the accomplishment unprovoked, it is telling.
I mean the original post says SVB has won 20 US Open titles. Maybe one day the others will get the prestige associated with 9 ball US Open but I don't consider them US Opens until then. Heck, half the players from the 10 ball didn't even stay for the rest of the events. Winning one of those events at Derby is more prestigious than say US Open banks or US Open one pocket.

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the other day I caught an episode of Rogan and he was discussing, lots of laughing really, the move Idiocracy... Guess I need to check that out. :unsure:🤪

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
N
It seems as if sjm does not care much for SVB . I have never seen good words coming from him . Maybe I am wrong .
o, I believe it’s the events using the “U.S. Open” name. I’ve seen the same attitude from others on this forum in the past.