Ukraine

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys,

Apologies for going AWOL recently and not contributing to group discussions. As a Ukrainian by origin, I have been volunteering at the Embassy of Ukraine in London since the beginning of the invasion, helping with the logistics for humanitarian aid and collecting donations for medical supplies and protective equipment.

I have a letter from the Embassy confirming this if anyone wants to see it.

If you are willing and able to assist Ukraine in its current plight, please consider making a donation (you can send me a private message for details).

I have no doubt that any donation, however big or small, will save lives and mean that our troops and volunteers in the field have more medical supplies and protective equipment they need to keep going in this unequal and difficult fight.

You can also ask Bob Jewett for references.

Take care of yourselves and your families.

Best wishes,
Taras

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Since I am not willing to enter combat I made a money donation to Ukraine's defense instead. Wishing them the best against this evil man who is wreaking havoc on this peaceful (and Democratic!) nation. I'm pulling for David to defeat Goliath!

I contributed to the Ukraine Defense Fund and they sent me this flag, which has been on display outside my home since late February.

Attachments

• IMG_2111.JPG
    IMG_2111.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you so much Jay and others. Ukraine needs all the help we can get. If anyone thinks Pootin will calm down if he captures Ukraine, they are all labouring under a misapprehension. His generals on Russian TV are blabbering that they will soon be pushing NATO forces into the Baltic sea.

The independent polls conducted in Russia show that 75% of the respondents believe that Poland and Baltics should be next to protect Russia's legitimate security concerns. Absolutely unbelievable this is happening in the 21st century

No one wants a WW3 and they only way to avoid it is to provide Ukraine with all the military support. I hope the western politicians realise this.

Thanks again for your support

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By the way, does anyone have 16 IFAK II inserts? I will buy straightaway. I have the pouches, just need the inserts

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Today is 60 days since russian invasion...
Here is a penetrating song, one of so many born these days...showing this war in 3 minutes.
Also today we're having Happy easter.
And here is how our defending heroes who are forced to take refuge in Azovstal (Mariupol) with hundreds of civilians (a lot of kids) celebrate while are bombed...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1650810825128.jpg
    FB_IMG_1650810825128.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 52
  • FB_IMG_1650810831546.jpg
    FB_IMG_1650810831546.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm actioning off my entire video collection at onepocket.org with the deadline of Tuesday, 26th April, 10am EST. The net proceeds will go 50/50 to support onepocket.org and to fund medical supplies for the Ukrainian army. The starting bid is $300.