ulrich and walden about to play

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melinda said:
Corey is up 7-2. Gallego is still up 5-3 over Parica.

Would'nt it be something if Gallego beats Parica? This could be his 10th straight win after losing his very first match!! And look at his list of casualties. These include Filipinos Edwin Montal, Bustamante, Efren Reyes plus the German player, Thorsten Hohmann. Can he add Parica to his list? Let us wait and see.

9ballrun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melinda said:
I told her, but you don't want to he hear her reply. :rolleyes:

BTW, she's having to stand next to a garbage cane so she can give us these updates (maybe that's why she spilled her coffee earlier. LOL!).

She's trying to whisper... Walden should be out to make it 2-3. He's on the 8. Now the 9... he got out. He's only down by one game now. 2-3.

Just kidding
scared dog.jpg

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
f210 said:
Would'nt it be something if Gallego beats Parica? This could be his 10th straight win after losing his very first match!! And look at his list of casualties. These include Filipinos Edwin Montal, Bustamante, Efren Reyes and Thorsten Hohmann. Can he add Parica to his list? Let us wait and see.

Corey is now up 8-3 and Gallego is now up 7-3.

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
okinawarob said:
Melinda and JimmyG or anyone else if you ever need something from Okinawa I will be your go to guy just let me know.

I might need a copy of my birth certificate. I'll let you know for sure. Thanks!

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Neil said:
They must have had a pretty good fan turnout if they had to go to garbage canes instead of cans!;) :D

Thanks, Neil. :eek:

Updates:

Walden got out so he's only down 5-3 now. But, he scratched on the break.
Gallego is now up 8-3 over Parica.

bb81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on J-Dub!!! I know you've got more heart than the red cross brother!!!

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
okinawarob said:
Melinda and JimmyG or anyone else if you ever need something from Okinawa I will be your go to guy just let me know.

Domo arigato.

Jim

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
okinawarob said:
Shut up Neil, didn't you know the "e" was silent? :D lol Melinda tell 9balllvr she should adjust her view, maybe get a better view on James side...:( Rep sent to 9balllvr

9balllvr says thank you...

James and Ulrich are back to the table.

Yes, the e was slient, especially since I edited it. :)

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Walden just played a nice safe on the 2 ball.... Ulrich made a nice hit and it almost went in the pocket, but didn't.

Last edited: