Universal SmartShaft LSTX

WesleyW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have someone played with a Universal SmartShaft LSTX? Or known someone with this shaft? It's a new Universal SmartShaft (not a RS or LS). The shaft got a 11.75mm tip. So it looks like a Z-shaft. I would like to know more of this shaft. Escpecially if the shaft is comparable with a Z-shaft.

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A buddy I shoot with has the universal shaft. I have a 314 and OB1. We sometime get in arguments about which is better :) Anyways, I have played many games with his universal shaft and it feels about the same as the 314. I cant speak for the Z shaft as I have never used one. I have a personal preference to the OB1 if I had a choice of all three.

WesleyW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TheNewSharkster said:
A buddy I shoot with has the universal shaft. I have a 314 and OB1. We sometime get in arguments about which is better :) Anyways, I have played many games with his universal shaft and it feels about the same as the 314. I cant speak for the Z shaft as I have never used one. I have a personal preference to the OB1 if I had a choice of all three.

The LS-version got a 12.75mm tip, similar to the 314. But the LS TX-8 got a 11.75. I'm thinking about to buy a Z-shaft, perhaps the LS TX-8 would been a better choice. So I'm really curious about the LS TX-8.

plague

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey Wesley, i suggest you drop by in Club8. we have all types of shafts for you to try. universal, z-shaft,314, musashi and OB1. my personal suggestion would be 314 or musashi but we can discuss that next week.

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the z is hollow, the universal is not so the z will have lower deflection, but the universal will feel more like a standard shaft