Universal Tip Centralizer

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Best!

At first I was a little concerned about the price but after receiving and using the tool, it is absolutely worth every penny!

Awesome tool, over engineered to the point of providing absolute delight to any and all users.

Come on Olaf, come up with some more stuff like this

I'll buy

Joel

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Limited Stock

Thank’s for your kind words, Joel.

Some pictures and further info by request:

Brass models are not available anymore.

BTW: Each UTC comes with a set-up for easy and quick alignment.

If interested please send me a PM.

Thank’s and regards.

Olaf

Last edited:

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First load shipped today!

One plea relating to payment through PayPal: Please leave also your AZ-nickname in the reference line/subject heading.

Thank's a bunch and kind regards.

Olaf

japoole

Olaf,

First, let me thank you for the fast shipping and helpful instructions for the Tip Centralizer.

I have just started replacing tips on my personal cues, with layered tips my preference.
This tool is a joy to use, perfect alignment the first time. Glue application is wonderful, less on the tips, ferrules, and my fingers.

You have engineered a tool that makes tip replacement fast and effortless for all levels of experience.

Thanks again,

Jerry

jkan101

jkan101
Silver Member
got mine

Olaf, I wanted to thank you for this tool, just installed my first tip with it and it was very easy. I can see how this will make this process more accurate for me and also make putting tips on very repeatable and also very simple to do. Any time I can make it simple or keep it simple, sign me up for that. If any of you are on the fence about buying this dont be it will make life easier for you. When you do buy it spend the $10 more and get the larger one, you never know when it could come in handy. Again Olaf thanks and if you make any other tools let me know.

Joe

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I, also, would like to hear about this. Do high (thick) tips stick out more from the front of the mechanism and lessen the chance of getting squeezed-out glue inside it? If so, would thin tips or a thin fibre tip pad sit well back inside and increase the chance of getting squeeze-out on the mechanism? Or does everything adjust somehow to the same depth before being applied to the ferrule?
This is a fantastic tool, worth every penny

Tip goes on dead nuts center every time

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
The best part about it, it allows a cue repair person to #1) re-use a brandnew tip that one customer didn't like, and be able to precisely place it on the ferrule of another cue, or #2) you replace a ferrule and still be able to re-place the same tip on the cue with amazing accuracy. A great product is an understatement
Dave

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UTC15 last stock

Nice to see that the tip centering tool works great for you guys.

BTW: I have only 4 Universal Tip Centralizers Model 15 left (3 x standard, 1 x brass version).

This is my last stock and I don’t know when I will do my next batch.

So, if you wanna get a great tool give me a PM. First come, first served.

Thank’s and regards

Olaf

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SOLD! Silo is empty now.

Will ship the tools tomorrow. Please check then your emails for trace and track.

Thank's and have a nice day.

Olaf

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Batch

For my next batch I need enough pre-orders.
So, anyone who is interested in purchasing a Tip Centralizer can give me a PM. Please don’t forget to tell me also your favorite model of the UTC.
Thank’s and kind regards.
Olaf

bruppert

<Insert witty comment>
Silver Member
FYI, this is an update to my previous post.

I ended up buying this from Olaf. I am very happy I did. This centers the tip perfectly and very easy to use. I haven't installed many tips but it makes it super easy. A well made tool that's well worth the money, especially if you do a lot of tips. Highly Recommend.

powerpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tipper

I am also interested in one when available. What is the reason for the 18 mm tipper. Just wondering.
Thanks,
Carey

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the reason for the 18 mm tipper. Just wondering.
Thanks,
Carey

Some guys install tips with a dia over 15 mm, so the UTC15 does not work for them. They need a wider range; that is the reason for the larger UTC18.

@fradrums
If I get enough pre-orders i can build the batch till end of next week.

Regards
Olaf

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine has arrived thank you. It is a very well made tool and well worth the money.
Great communication and very easy to follow instructions.
Neil